breed her....

She is a good white wife!I have known that feeling,I knew when my lover and boyfriend D got me pregnant,I could just feel it happen and we looked in each others eyes and kissed passionately and sure as ******* I was knocked up!I grew my baby bump and at 4 months she died.We've tried many more times and other men have tried to put they baby in me but I think its not going to happen 😔

She is a good white wife!I have known that feeling,I knew when my lover and boyfriend D got me pregnant,I could just feel it happen and we looked in each others eyes and kissed passionately and sure as ******* I was knocked up!I grew my baby bump and at 4 months she died.We've tried many more times and other men have tried to put they baby in me but I think its not going to happen 😔

very very sorry to hear that. There are no words...

Racist post - what ever happen to equality? Or are you trying to promote racism?
I don't know what post your referring to but I'm just reacting to your post. Seriously, you couldn't be MORE INEPT??? Lookie with at "Mr.Title" No no....too easy. Oh oh I got one!... How about the plethora of pictures with "subtitles" depicting the degradation of both.black and white. Hint: THE WHOLE WEBSITE IS FANTASY "RACISM" DIPSH*T!! Tell her what she's won BoB! 🤗

Please login or become a member to view

Please tell me you got her pregnant ! Damn she is so soccer mom looking very hot. How old was she first time taking BBC?

Back