Votes: 15 6.7%
  • Never

Votes: 9 4.0%

• Total voters

cuckoldgriff

Couple
From
CA, US
Girlfriend and I have fantasized a lot about having a BBC have sex with her one day and not use a condom. We're both pretty new to this still so it's just a fantasy for now. Do you think she would look good with a baby bump from another guy? Could you see her delivering a black baby?

Attachments

• Snapchat-320557405.jpg
    Snapchat-320557405.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 670
Girlfriend and I have fantasized a lot about having a BBC have sex with her one day and not use a condom. We're both pretty new to this still so it's just a fantasy for now. Do you think she would look good with a baby bump from another guy? Could you see her delivering a black baby?
Black breeding is the #1 Cuckold Fantasy, but a few of us Bulls have actually DONE It in real life.
I have here in Texas... and I think the big homey 'A-Hop' @Anthony Hopson has done it as well.

I'd love for my wife to breed here in austin.

Black breeding is the #1 Cuckold Fantasy, but a few of us Bulls have actually DONE It in real life.
I have here in Texas... and I think the big homey 'A-Hop' @Anthony Hopson has done it as well.

Yeah, have made 6 and then had another 3 hotwives pregnant, who decided they couldn’t handle it. Talking to another Hotwife about it who is becoming more engaged as he’s infertile and she already loves BBC. Pretty wild.

As far as the original poster of this thread, I wouldn’t believe him. When it comes to couples talking about getting pregnant from their black stud, especially as someone who has done it and openly talks about it, here’s what I’ve seen:

- Man discusses it (or says ******* like “just a fantasy for now”): he hasn’t discussed it with his wife, and it goes to all of the really bad stuff in the IR lifestyle (black supremacy, etc.). Probably full of ******* and wants to talk your ear off and get him off on some fantasy that will never happen. See the original poster.
- Woman discusses it: you might have actually something there. You know, considering it’s her body and she’s the one that has to raise the baby.

Women are more thoughtful about this stuff. The woman I’m talking with now has discussed how the kid will be introduced to the family. The cuckold doesn’t think of stuff like that, and is probably tugging his little wiener at the thought. Save your words for when she starts talking about it.

Yeah, have made 6 and then had another 3 hotwives pregnant, who decided they couldn’t handle it. Talking to another Hotwife about it who is becoming more engaged as he’s infertile and she already loves BBC. Pretty wild.

As far as the original poster of this thread, I wouldn’t believe him. When it comes to couples talking about getting pregnant from their black stud, especially as someone who has done it and openly talks about it, here’s what I’ve seen:

- Man discusses it (or says ******* like “just a fantasy for now”): he hasn’t discussed it with his wife, and it goes to all of the really bad stuff in the IR lifestyle (black supremacy, etc.). Probably full of ******* and wants to talk your ear off and get him off on some fantasy that will never happen. See the original poster.
- Woman discusses it: you might have actually something there. You know, considering it’s her body and she’s the one that has to raise the baby.

Women are more thoughtful about this stuff. The woman I’m talking with now has discussed how the kid will be introduced to the family. The cuckold doesn’t think of stuff like that, and is probably tugging his little wiener at the thought. Save your words for when she starts talking about it.
I’m shocked that 6 women went through with it. It’s a super hot thing to think about (obviously the main point of sex). Did they stay with their husbands? How did they manage all the consequences and awkwardness of friends etc? Whew...

Good stuff from the Bull Pen! 👍🏽

Right on all counts. Women are more thoughtful and the discussions I had were VERY detailed.
I had two 'accidental' Lifestyle ones early on. I quoted ACCIDENTAL because no BC was used at any time so obviously the risk was there and yet... I was splashing that baby juice with no pullot 🚫

In some cases Couples really do love the risk aspect, so I will entertain the fantasy if they come through on their end.

I’m shocked that 6 women went through with it. It’s a super hot thing to think about (obviously the main point of sex). Did they stay with their husbands? How did they manage all the consequences and awkwardness of friends etc? Whew...

Most of them were lesbian couples who dabbled in the lifestyle. They wanted ******* and there partner couldn’t provide them. 3 black women, 1 Colombian woman, and 2 with the same Swedish woman.

They were all smart, most with advanced degrees, and some were honest. Well, not specific (I fucked them all 😉), but that they found someone to give them a kid.

This is why I say the woman will consider all of that. The guy is just some fucker who doesn’t think of any possible implications, and is only concerned with getting off his little two spurts at the thought of his wife’s pregnant belly from another man.

I'm not sure about it, of course it sounds like something I want when he is fucking her brains out. But when reality hits you the questions starts:

How would our family react?

What would our ******* say when they will get a mixed sister or brother? Our ******* have met and knows "mommy's friend". But ofc they don't know that mommy's friend fuck her.

What would I feel when she actually gets pregnant? When Fantasy becomes reality.

Our closest friends knows about our "lifestyle". So it wouldn't be that much of explaining

Have you sucked big black cock?

Back