Bra or no bra?

No bra when I can. But sometimes a bra actually makes the outfit sexier. But if I could of just be topless all the time lol.

I've tried to get my wife to go braless, she thinks I'm nuts. One day I'm hoping she takes me up on it, keeping the hope alive.

This is a really serious question for a woman. No bra is almost always sexier. But if you really love your woman and care how she'd look like at 50+, you would prefer her to wear bra whenever possible. Properly preserved perky stiff boobs of your wife will excite you and stimulate you, long after women her age have them flabby and drooping. Thiis is the reason we both firmly reject all games that involve boobs *******. Once my wife confessed that she always wears bra with one lover who loves to pump her from behind for a long time. She told me that with no bra her boobs are flying and jumping and she does not want them to be loose. So, to me this simple question is a matter of love. I plan to get old together with my beloved and I want her look her best as long as possible.

My sub has small perky tits so I think less chance of gravity damage! I've done quite a bit of breast bondage with her with no ill effects! Cat collars, rubber bands, rope and pumpers! She loves public play and braless is just part of displaying her.

This is a really serious question for a woman. No bra is almost always sexier. But if you really love your woman and care how she'd look like at 50+, you would prefer her to wear bra whenever possible. Properly preserved perky stiff boobs of your wife will excite you and stimulate you, long after women her age have them flabby and drooping. Thiis is the reason we both firmly reject all games that involve boobs *******. Once my wife confessed that she always wears bra with one lover who loves to pump her from behind for a long time. She told me that with no bra her boobs are flying and jumping and she does not want them to be loose. So, to me this simple question is a matter of love. I plan to get old together with my beloved and I want her look her best as long as possible.
You mention here that size matters. Some women with large breasts have no choice ( just being practical ) but many women with perky tits or medium sized breasts are going without bras today. ( Very distracting ). Modesty seems to be declining. Interesting that women can go braless but a guy exposing himself gets arrested.

Bras are actually unhealthy and not good for your breast over time. With bras atrophy sets in

Back