Boyfriend for wife

We live in near Panama City Florida. I'm seeking a mature black man for wife. A regular thing, dating, dinner, and intimacy. I (husband) would most likely be present for initial meeting and after that only when invited. Only interested in men over 40, of course she likes a big cock, but doesn't have to be. She does like a tall man, a man that takes care of himself, non smoker, social drinker. Dominant sexually is good too. She had a boyfriend but he has moved too far away.

Attachments

• photo 4 (2).JPG
    photo 4 (2).JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 321
  • t5.jpeg
    t5.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 321
We live in near Panama City Florida. I'm seeking a mature black man for wife. A regular thing, dating, dinner, and intimacy. I (husband) would most likely be present for initial meeting and after that only when invited. Only interested in men over 40, of course she likes a big cock, but doesn't have to be. She does like a tall man, a man that takes care of himself, non smoker, social drinker. Dominant sexually is good too. She had a boyfriend but he has moved too far away.
She is super hot. Shouldn't have a problem getting her set up with a BBC.

Good luck!

Give me a try

Back