I’ve been living the lifestyle as a bull/3rd for 6 years. I moved back to the Boston area recently. I’m educated, laidback, kind, and professional. I’m very kinky(have a list) and will try most things once.
I’m looking for a single woman or couple.
I’m open to a fwb or longterm. I can host or travel around the New England area.

I’m an open book so just ask me if you have any questions or want clarification.
Message me if you’re interested.

Hope you enjoy my video 😊

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.mov
    115.7 MB
I’ve been living the lifestyle as a bull/3rd for 6 years. I moved back to the Boston area recently. I’m educated, laidback, kind, and professional. I’m very kinky(have a list) and will try most things once.
I’m open to a fwb or longterm. I can host or travel around the New England area.

I’m an open book so just ask me if you have any questions or want clarification.

Hi

I have a friend that would love to get to know you; here's a couple of her pics:Spencer_Hot_Nurse6.jpgSpencer_Hot_Nurse16.jpg

Back