Bonuses for Bi BBC friends who visit my wife and I!

XanderCh

Couple
Real Person
My wife and I are starting to meet many new people, and she’s excited for her first Big Black Cock :) This pic shows one way we’re gonna be good hosts in the future! We’re in Minnesota with No ability to travel at the moment so Hopefully we’ll find a bi BBC soon enough! Do y’all think it’d be a good time?DAFEDAC5-B315-472D-A0A0-FF8290D3C02E.jpeg

Last edited:
My wife and I are starting to meet many new people, and she’s excited for her first Big Black Cock :) This pic shows one way we’re gonna be good hosts in the future! We’re in Minnesota with No ability to travel at the moment so Hopefully we’ll find a bi BBC soon enough! Do y’all think it’d be a good time?View attachment 2669309
i bet your friends love to come over to your house!!! :unsure:

My wife and I are starting to meet many new people, and she’s excited for her first Big Black Cock :) This pic shows one way we’re gonna be good hosts in the future! We’re in Minnesota with No ability to travel at the moment so Hopefully we’ll find a bi BBC soon enough! Do y’all think it’d be a good time?View attachment 2669309
I love it. You two are awesome. How hot is that? Such good hosts!

If i was closer id live at your place lol

Love the nipples. Love the bong even more

Back