Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Maybe but I’d be nervous 🫢

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Probably not, too nervous 😬

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • No way José 😮

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What city were you in when you took this picture? or is this a photo you found?
This was thanks to Google but have been to a trade exhibition where amazingly the ladies on one stand were done like this. Not a good tactic though. I can remember the ladies vividly but not a clue what they were promoting on the stand.

I have seen this at Fantasy Fest in Florida. Some were great and some were just too lazy and looked like they should have put on clothes.

My wife and I were body painted at Fantasy Fest. She was completely naked with many guys looking at her naked body as she got painted. I got hard and so did some of them. SHe loved all the attention she got. We walked around for quite a while. THen to the hotel where we walked in, walked around the lobby. IT was so hot. Got on an elevator with some guys, they were talking with her and she loved all of that, being naked in front of them and I loved that she loved it

My wife and I were body painted at Fantasy Fest. She was completely naked with many guys looking at her naked body as she got painted. I got hard and so did some of them. SHe loved all the attention she got. We walked around for quite a while. THen to the hotel where we walked in, walked around the lobby. IT was so hot. Got on an elevator with some guys, they were talking with her and she loved all of that, being naked in front of them and I loved that she loved it
Pics or it didn't happen! LOL

Back