BNWO /black breeding

Serious question! I'm really into the bnwo or at least it’s a huuuge fantasy of mine and I really crave the whole black bred thing for my wife. But… as of now I'm still new to this. Hell I haven't even told my wife I want this for her yet. I’m to the point where I’m still trying to gauge the situation.
But my question is how do you go about having your wife bred black? I think it's really really really hot and I would love for her to carry black babies, if i can manage to get her to the point where she’s fucking black bulls.
I'm not sure how we would ever tell our families or friends. That’s one thing that would stop me. We currently have no children. We're newly married but I think it'd be perfect for her to be
black bred and carry black children.
Obviously this is years in the making probably since I'm so new to this but it's just a question I had.

(Trying to keep our identities concealed for now… but here’s a few pics of her at work that she posted where I think she looks really good and was posting for attention. And a few bikini pics that she has posted on her own in the name of “body positivity” and one other older one)
I helped a couple conceive a mixed kid and currently working with another couple. My suggestion is to ask your wife how she feels about it before trying to do it. As for your friends and family, just say the sperm bank had a mixed up with the sperms. Which state are you located in? I can help out once I’m done with my current couple if you’re in California.

I helped a couple conceive a mixed kid and currently working with another couple. My suggestion is to ask your wife how she feels about it before trying to do it. As for your friends and family, just say the sperm bank had a mixed up with the sperms. Which state are you located in? I can help out once I’m done with my current couple if you’re in California.
Congratz on yo success bruh

Serious question! I'm really into the bnwo or at least it’s a huuuge fantasy of mine and I really crave the whole black bred thing for my wife. But… as of now I'm still new to this. Hell I haven't even told my wife I want this for her yet. I’m to the point where I’m still trying to gauge the situation.
But my question is how do you go about having your wife bred black? I think it's really really really hot and I would love for her to carry black babies, if i can manage to get her to the point where she’s fucking black bulls.
I'm not sure how we would ever tell our families or friends. That’s one thing that would stop me. We currently have no children. We're newly married but I think it'd be perfect for her to be
black bred and carry black children.
Obviously this is years in the making probably since I'm so new to this but it's just a question I had.

(Trying to keep our identities concealed for now… but here’s a few pics of her at work that she posted where I think she looks really good and was posting for attention. And a few bikini pics that she has posted on her own in the name of “body positivity” and one other older one)
She is gorgeous and, with her curves, built to be Blacked!

Back