BNWO /black breeding

Serious question! I'm really into the bnwo or at least itā€™s a huuuge fantasy of mine and I really crave the whole black bred thing for my wife. Butā€¦ as of now I'm still new to this. Hell I haven't even told my wife I want this for her yet. Iā€™m to the point where Iā€™m still trying to gauge the situation.
But my question is how do you go about having your wife bred black? I think it's really really really hot and I would love for her to carry black babies, if i can manage to get her to the point where sheā€™s fucking black bulls.
I'm not sure how we would ever tell our families or friends. Thatā€™s one thing that would stop me. We currently have no children. We're newly married but I think it'd be perfect for her to be
black bred and carry black children.
Obviously this is years in the making probably since I'm so new to this but it's just a question I had.

(Trying to keep our identities concealed for nowā€¦ but hereā€™s a few pics of her at work that she posted where I think she looks really good and was posting for attention. And a few bikini pics that she has posted on her own in the name of ā€œbody positivityā€ and one other older one)
would love too breed her..multiple times

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWOScreenshot_2023-03-07-18-02-58-99_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
Serious question! I'm really into the bnwo or at least itā€™s a huuuge fantasy of mine and I really crave the whole black bred thing for my wife. Butā€¦ as of now I'm still new to this. Hell I haven't even told my wife I want this for her yet. Iā€™m to the point where Iā€™m still trying to gauge the situation.
But my question is how do you go about having your wife bred black? I think it's really really really hot and I would love for her to carry black babies, if i can manage to get her to the point where sheā€™s fucking black bulls.
I'm not sure how we would ever tell our families or friends. Thatā€™s one thing that would stop me. We currently have no children. We're newly married but I think it'd be perfect for her to be
Obviously this is years in the making probably since I'm so new to this but it's just a question I had.

(Trying to keep our identities concealed for nowā€¦ but hereā€™s a few pics of her at work that she posted where I think she looks really good and was posting for attention. And a few bikini pics that she has posted on her own in the name of ā€œbody positivityā€ and one other older one)
Well damn!

i can help you out.......

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to disappearance of white race
View attachment 5886770
Welcome to the Mainstream ā™ ļøā™ ļøā™ ļøā™ ļøā™ ļø

It would be very exciting to see real photos similar to this, showing a white man's loving naked white wife holding her black baby that is sucking on her big white TiT and nipple, with the naked black man that is the ******* of her black baby standing next to her and her naked white cuckold husband on the other side of her. Especially showing the black man's big black cock and balls and the white man's, husband's, tiny white dicklette.

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWOView attachment 5923780
Congratulation. You achieved what many are so desperately trying for.

Back