MrWolf

Male
From
FL, US
My wife (42) told me a while back that i could post her photos online. We have been roll playing IR sex for a few years now and she gets very hot when we do. She told me the other night in bed that it was ok to set something up and that she is ready to take her first BBC in a threesome. She said she was interested in a black male in his 30's with a very large cock. To make sure she was not just saying it in the heat of the moment I told her to just tell me "no" anytime the next day and then I would not go further. I then got her off the next morning again with a black dildo and told her I was going to find her a guy in his 30's and she came as I was telling her. She still did not back-out. I have made a few comments since then and she smiles and gets playful.

I would like to show her a photo of a hung black guy holding her photo. I want to show her this photo so she can see that she is desirable.

Thinking about possibly a video chat with her and then the real thing.

We always play together "no exception".

We are near Tampa. If you are interested please send a photo as described above and I will show her. I have attached a couple photos showing her in QOS. I also have videos of her on my profile.

Attachments

• blonde wife slut tattoo.png
    blonde wife slut tattoo.png
    352.1 KB · Views: 746
  • blone wife QOS Panties.png
    blone wife QOS Panties.png
    566.4 KB · Views: 764
  • blonde wife BBC Dildo.png
    blonde wife BBC Dildo.png
    422.5 KB · Views: 760
  • QOS Blonde Wife.png
    QOS Blonde Wife.png
    468.5 KB · Views: 767
  • Wife Plug and BBC Dildo.png
    Wife Plug and BBC Dildo.png
    665.3 KB · Views: 729
My wife (42) told me a while back that i could post her photos online. We have been roll playing IR sex for a few years now and she gets very hot when we do. She told me the other night in bed that it was ok to set something up and that she is ready to take her first BBC in a threesome. She said she was interested in a black male in his 30's with a very large cock. To make sure she was not just saying it in the heat of the moment I told her to just tell me "no" anytime the next day and then I would not go further. I then got her off the next morning again with a black dildo and told her I was going to find her a guy in his 30's and she came as I was telling her. She still did not back-out. I have made a few comments since then and she smiles and gets playful.

I would like to show her a photo of a hung black guy holding her photo. I want to show her this photo so she can see that she is desirable.

We are near Tampa. If you are interested please send a photo as described above and I will show her. I have attached a couple photos showing her in QOS. I also have videos of her on my profile.
I wish I was near Tampa!!!

I'm local and sent you a message with my black cock photo,!

Still looking. I'm in Lauderdale Lakes, FL

Back