Blk Gentleman in Las Vegas

blk9easy

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
NV, US
I am a resident here in Las Vegas and I am hoping to meet an attractive mature couple who would like the company of a charming, respectful gentleman. I am a well groom good looking black man 6'1 230 lbs above average body with a great sense of humor. With over 15 years playing in the LS I have develop a strong attraction for mature sexy couples and married women playing alone. Some of the things I enjoy doing, being outside, live music and dancing. Intimate evening, being flirtation, seductive and making out in public. I assure you if given the opportunity you guys will find that I will have most if not all of the qualities that you guys look for in a potential play date . If interested, please say hello. Ray @ Kik rc_0529.

I am a resident here in Las Vegas and I am hoping to meet an attractive mature couple who would like the company of a charming, respectful gentleman. I am a well groom good looking black man 6'1 230 lbs above average body with a great sense of humor. With over 15 years playing in the LS I have develop a strong attraction for mature sexy couples and married women playing alone. Some of the things I enjoy doing, being outside, live music and dancing. Intimate evening, being flirtation, seductive and making out in public. I assure you if given the opportunity you guys will find that I will have most if not all of the qualities that you guys look for in a potential play date . If interested, please say hello. Ray @ Kik rc_0529.
We’ll be back out again soon do you wanna play again ?

Back