Blacked grannies

I am a grandmother. When the ******* left for college, we started swinging again. we posted a profile on a couple of sights. We were amazed at the number of single black men that contacted us. Their profile showed cocks larger than I had ever seen let alone experienced. I had a couple affairs with white men that were much larger than my husband but nothing like that. My husband would tease me when we were having sex about wanting one of the well endowed black men that contacted and i would get wetter than normal. One day i came home from work and he told me we were going to meet a young black man that has contacted us. He showed me his profile and pic. His cock was huge. We were to meet him at a bar to get to know each other and perhaps meet for sex later if it was a good match. After a couple of drinks, he suggested we get a room. I agreed and sent my husband to get one. Needless to say, but it was the best sex I had ever had. A few weeks later he invited us to a party where i got to sample some more black cock. I was hooked. I still meet this black man for sex frequently after 18 years.View attachment 4563637View attachment 4563642
So good, so hot🥰🥰🥰

I found the fountain of youth years ago. The secret to staying young and attractive as well as sexually attractive is simple. Find a Black man, young old does not matter. However, mature black men are the exception. They will reinvigorate your body, mind and spirit.
I'm a sissy Latino boy... Im so proud of you... Love beautiful white Grannies enjoying BBC... I myself like BBC too. I couldn't help my curiosity lol

I found the fountain of youth years ago. The secret to staying young and attractive as well as sexually attractive is simple. Find a Black man, young old does not matter. However, mature black men are the exception. They will reinvigorate your body, mind and spirit.
You deserve it!

Grandmother of 5 myself. I started enjoying the best se I have ever encountered in 1995. Black men are the best lovers. !8 65 I have run the gamut. Hopefully my joy will continue
Why shouldn't your joy continue!!?? Of course it will continue, at this age you are a very hot grandmother, I'm sure the BBC loves having sex with you.

Back