Blacked grannies

Mrs J. Hello and good evening, I must say wowwww, a grandmother of 6. I must say you have been blessed. I'm truly enamerd as to how beautiful you look. I myself am a single 47 year old black male with a 10 inch thick bbc, very high appetite of sex. And one whom loves and enjoy performing oral aswell as rim jobs. I'm in tbe NorCal area, was at all wondering by chance you come to the Northern California area often? Amren

I found the fountain of youth years ago. The secret to staying young and attractive as well as sexually attractive is simple. Find a Black man, young old does not matter. However, mature black men are the exception. They will reinvigorate your body, mind and spirit.

Attachments

• Jayne hotel.JPG
    Jayne hotel.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 479
I found the fountain of youth years ago. The secret to staying young and attractive as well as sexually attractive is simple. Find a Black man, young old does not matter. However, mature black men are the exception. They will reinvigorate your body, mind and spirit.
I’m so hoping I will look as great as you do Jayne and bbc is the reason

Have 5 grand ******* and another one on the way :love:
Please login or become a member to view

Gorgeous woman.

Yes I'm a mom of 3 with 6 grandkids 58 years old. ******* live 30 minutes to an hour away .There's always a chance of them popping in.Being discreet is very stressful.My lover Ray is over an hour away so my husband gets adjoining rooms about midway for a few days .Haven't had him to the house yet .Really helps to see Ray and let loose sleep in his arms. Husband can walk through and observe at times
Thanks for the like have a apt in basement of our home which would do well for his visits but never sure when ******* would come down.

I am a grandmother. When the ******* left for college, we started swinging again. we posted a profile on a couple of sights. We were amazed at the number of single black men that contacted us. Their profile showed cocks larger than I had ever seen let alone experienced. I had a couple affairs with white men that were much larger than my husband but nothing like that. My husband would tease me when we were having sex about wanting one of the well endowed black men that contacted and i would get wetter than normal. One day i came home from work and he told me we were going to meet a young black man that has contacted us. He showed me his profile and pic. His cock was huge. We were to meet him at a bar to get to know each other and perhaps meet for sex later if it was a good match. After a couple of drinks, he suggested we get a room. I agreed and sent my husband to get one. Needless to say, but it was the best sex I had ever had. A few weeks later he invited us to a party where i got to sample some more black cock. I was hooked. I still meet this black man for sex frequently after 18 years.20151031_160455_Moment(5).jpgIMG_0377.JPG

Back