Black women in control of white ones

White girls have to beg permission for the honor of being blacked by a superior black woman. This usually involves feet kissing, servitude, and of course alot of pussy licking. Black women should be very strict and make sure only girls that make the grade can have the ultimate pleasure of bedding with them. The white female must declare on the first date if she has sisters or female relatives that the superior black woman and her friends can use for bed sport.

In the perfect world of black domination, it would be natural that black women would dominate white sluts. There is something beautiful in separating white women from "woman" part and let her be simply white slut. Role of black women in that seems to be crucial.

But in reality, I think it is just matter of luck to find black women willing to play this part. I know there are, I met one. But I feel interracial lesbians are about something else. As bisexual, I had lesbian relationships.

Powerful Michelle Obama surprises, then strong arms Taylor Swift at the Nickelodeon Awards...
View attachment 617484 Before Taylor can say anything Michelle tells her that she is going to be her lil white snowflake bitch...Trembling in Michelle's grip, Taylor is speechless-and wet!
View attachment 617485 View attachment 617487 Still stunned at the forcefulness and sexual threats from the first lady, Taylor retires to her dressing room to wait for her black mistress, Michelle. She will find her change of clothes-leather pumps, ******* collar, and nipple clamps. She will wait, and tremble, and cry, and be very very wet.
View attachment 617488
mmmm I wish

Back