Black wives

Are there any black wives out there that enjoy seeing their husbands or boyfriends impales white women and make them their own while cuckold husbands watch either enjoying it or being humiliated ?
Is being a wife a hard parameter? I have a Black female friend/playmate that might want it more than I do; while friendly, claiming the wife with her gets to be a real fierce competition with her most of the time...

A white husband seeing his Black wife being made love to properly by a Black lover in there bed no condom and no pulling out…. Seeing her being brought to ******* after years of mediocre sex….seeing her body respond to her black lover aa she holds his muscles tight and feeling him release his warm fertile seed deep inside her open legs….seeing her realize she needed that and seeing her rethinking her situation

A white husband seeing his Black wife being made love to properly by a Black lover in there bed no condom and no pulling out…. Seeing her being brought to ******* after years of mediocre sex….seeing her body respond to her black lover aa she holds his muscles tight and feeling him release his warm fertile seed deep inside her open legs….seeing her realize she needed that and seeing her rethinking her situation

As a white man who has 100% submitted to black Queens, this is music to my ears. I love watching them get fulfilled by real men and then sit on my face and grind that cocktail into my mouth while they call me a pathetic white boi

Back