Black Tuesday and Saturday - part 2

I had taken the night off, and taken our ******* to my sisters. We could have one heck of a night for each other. And really talk and play with our new “Mandingo”, as we had now named Len, at least that’s what I had told Lee. In reality, I had already invited Len and hoped he would be there to collect his “*******”, and promise. We had our day, Lee had to go in to work for a couple of hours, and I took the ******* over to spend the night with my sis. Lee and I went out for a sandwich, and came back home to have our night. When we got home, about 7:30pm, Lee ran me a bubble bath, lighted my bath candles, and brought me a glass of wine. He trimmed the hair on my cunt, took his shower and was relaxing in his rob watching TV. I had bought a new negligee just for Len and was going to surprise him with it, but if he didn’t show, then it would be for Lee. The negligee was black and so sheer I felt like I was wearing only a whisper, hell, I was naked under it. I thought I heard Lee talking to some one, but dismissed it as being the TV.

When I finished my bath, I put on my new negligee, I said “Lee, why don’t you come up here and see what I have for you”? And Lee said “Karen , why don’t you come down here and see what I have for you”? Damn I always hated that about him, he always made me bring it to him. But, I’m not going to let that ruin our night, and I started down stairs in my short see through negligee.

As I turned the corner into the family room, though I had invited him, and had prayed he would come I wasn’t expecting him right then, but there sits Len. I couldn’t move, like a deer in the headlights of an automobile I was stunned. As I stood there nearly naked in front of Len, my breasts got instantly firm, my little nipples jumped straight out hard as rocks, and my juices starting bubbling in my loins. In less than a minute I had reached the boiling point for this man with out even being touched.

Len motioned me over patting on the seat next to him, I didn’t even think, looking Lee in the eye, I walked over and sat down beside Len on the couch. Len’s eyes massaging my near naked flesh was sending shivers up my spine. I snuggled up and putting my arm around him and smiling I asked if he liked what he saw? I told Lee I had forgotten to tell him that I had invited Len over tonight for a *******, and did he mind? Then I asked him if he would get us a glass of wine? Lee asked me to come into the kitchen a minute, I told Len not to move I’d be right back. When I got in the kitchen, Lee told me if anything happened tonight I’d have to use condoms. I told him not to worry about it, and not to hurry with our drinks, then went back to Len.

When Lee brought our drinks Len had his tongue down my throat and his fingers already inside me. I broke the kiss, but Len never stopped working his fingers in me. I told Lee to put our drinks on the table, go set in the recliner, and don’t interrupt. When he sat down his robe came open and his little dick was hard as a rock. I told him, honey, Len and I might get busy so why don’t you play with that little thing for a few minutes? When Lee took it in his hands and began massaging his hard little dick. I think it was about then that Len began to realize how much Lee enjoyed being taunted (humiliated) by me and my lovers, and he began taunting Lee. He was running two of those lovely large fingers up inside me. I was responding when he looked at Lee and said, “You got one pretty hot little wife here.” “I know you don’t mind me putting my big black cock in her sweet little white pussy tonight now do you?” Lee said, “Don’t see that I have much choice Len, she wants to learn about a black sex.” “And since she really wants you, then I guess you’re going to fuck her anyway whether I know it or not.”

“Lee I like you, and I'll give you a chance to back out and if you say no right now, I’ll finish my ******* and leave.” “If you don’t, then you better know that once I use her, she will never be the same woman for you again." "I'll stretch her so big she won't even feel you again, hell she may never want you again.” “So you better be sure you want to turn her over to me tonight?” I had never known Len to be so talkative, but damn he was sure causing my juices to flow. Lee said, “Well Len, I know you’re going to, so I want you to make her enjoy it,” “Give her what ever she wants, no, give her everything you want her to have.”

"Ok, then here’s the deal, the rest of this night your wife is mine, since I'm her first black lover, and I know I am, then she is going to be my white bride tonight. Your master bedroom becomes "my" bedroom, your marriage bed becomes "my" marriage bed, and I'm going to take "my" virgin white bride on my marriage bed, and I'm going to do the things to her I would my virgin bride. When we enter that room, it's no longer your's, it will be "mine" when ever, and as long as I'm in it. Now if you want to watch, and if we want to let your watch, fine, you don't say anything, and do only what we tell you." "Can you handle that?"

The two of them just looked at each other for what seemed hours, and the room was filled with a wild lust that was taking me over. Len was breathing so heavy I could feel him. And Lee, he was already gone. Finally Lee agreed. I looked down at his pants and there was the long tube I had seen in his pant leg Tuesday night, only now it was longer and bigger. He took my hand pulled me over closer to him and said “Karen, I told you I would have a lot more of those soft, sweet lips now it’s time.”

“Its time now for me to make you a black man’s woman”. His soft commanding voice, and the touch of his firm hand robbed me of any resistance that I may have had. Now, I was woman anxious to give herself to her lover, and I knew my lessons were about to begin. “Yes Len, I’m ready, now teach me”. “Starting now, you are “my” woman, and since it was for him, it has to come off my woman,” and before I had a chance to tell him it was for him, with one pull of his strong hands, the negligee I had bought was now in a small pile at Lee’s feet. Len’s woman was now completely naked for him.

I was melting into his arms as he pulled me close, pressed his lips against mine again, and again sent his wonderful tongue into my open waiting mouth to make his first penetration of the night into me. I began biting and sucking on his thick wet tongue, thinking how wonderful it was going to feel his wonderful long thick black cock inside me. As we kissed, I felt his soft firm hands cupping and massaging my breasts, god my breasts had been aching for the touch of those soft strong fingers since Tuesday night, now, their ache was being massaged away, and they felt as wonderful as I knew they would.

He begin to kiss and gently bite on my neck and shoulders moving down to my breasts. As I felt his hot breath on my nipples and his soft hands exploring my thighs, I looked down and oh what a sight. His beautiful black hands on my soft white flesh. I parted my legs and gave myself over to his touch. Tonight I would know for myself, “the hyped up stories about the big bad black man with his mammoth tool enslaving all his white girls”.

His lips were on my nipples, and his fingers had already begin to tease the lips of my wet cunt, “his wet cunt”, this body, this woman was now his, and he knew it. Lee (I had forgotten about him) was squeezing his little white tube and when I looked at him he mouthed, “honey, this is what you wanted, embrace it, enjoy the things you may never again have the chance to”.

Lee turned on the tape recorder, got his trusty little camera, then went back over and sat in the lounger. Pulling his robe open again, he took his cock, no, his little white dick in his hand and waved it at me as if to say see what you are doing to me honey. I could see his dick was so hard and had little beads of pre-cum seeping out. Len was nibbling biting on my nipples and pinching my clit between his finger and thumb. I felt myself building to my first orgasm, Len felt it in me too, and stopped, then he came back to my lips, and began to kiss me again, and again moving his hands over my body, and back down to my parted legs. His huge black hands between my white legs was so beautiful, I just closed my eyes and let him explore the hot white flesh that I’d soon be wrapping around his beautiful black naked body.

Then I didn’t feel him for a minute, I heard his belt buckle and zipper, and knew he was preparing to claim his prize. He finished undressing, and sat back down beside me, he gently pushed me back on the couch and placed one of my legs up over the backrest. Putting his lips close to my nipples and breathing his hot breath on them, he began to suck and bite on my breasts. I thought he was going to eat me alive, and knew I would be black and blue all over. But I was his and damn if I wasn’t going to enjoy it. I was so excited I thought I would scream as I felt his teeth in my tender white flesh.

He took my hand and put it on his hard cock and said, “Karen feel what you gave me Tuesday night, you made it so damn hard and it hasn’t stopped aching since.” So tonight baby, you are going to relieve me of it, and when I go home tonight it’ll be soft.” I knew he was big I had felt him Tuesday night against me. But he felt so much bigger in my hand I opened my eyes to look at him, “OH MY GOD”.

He was huge, I had never even seen pictures of anything that large, and his balls were hanging at least four inches below. I had been with men that had large balls and loved them, but none that large. Len’s was completely hair less and I remembered now the other night I didn’t feel any hair on his chest. I gently caressed them with my fingertips, then lifted them in my hand. They were firm, and heavy, and I knew I would be feeling them against my little butt before long. I giggled and (teasing him) said “oh Len, they’re so full, so heavy, are they full for me”? My teasing Len was beginning to work him up and he said, “yes they are baby.” “Well Len, since my panties were wet for you the other night, and you said they were your’s.” “If those big balls are full for me, then don’t you think it’s only fair, what’s in them is mine?” “Yes I do baby, and I’m going empty them inside your pretty little white belly tonight.” The size of this timid giant was frightening me, I didn’t know how he would get that large thing inside me. It was so damn beautiful, I wanted him inside me so badly tonight, but it didn’t matter what I wanted now anyway. I knew Len was going to put that thing inside me, no matter what it took.

Len wasn’t circumcised, and he was so hard, but the skin was soft and smooth, and moved back and forth with my hand. I slowly pushed the skin all the way back rolling it past the ridge and exposing it’s massive head. His cock was coal black, but the when I pushed the skin back the head of It was light bright pink, and looked like a large un-ripened plum mounted a long thick black shaft, the veins were bulging out and pulsating in my hand, god what a beautiful cock this man had. And tonight it was all for me.

The head was wet and shinny with pre cum. I took my fingers and rubbed the drops of pre-cum around the giant head. As I was rubbing the little drops of cum around the head, I said, “damn Len just one of those little drops turned loose inside me tonight would make my belly swell”. He got this devilish smile and I got just a little nervous, then he said, “I know, and tonight I’m going to turn a lot of those loose inside you baby.” Len was kissing me and running two of his large thick fingers inside me. His masterful fingers had found my “G” and was driving me to an orgasm, then holding me there right on the edge, and not letting me go over. I was thrusting my butt up to get more of his fingers inside me, and trembling for the orgasm he was not going to let me have, until he wanted it for me. Len knew that he was in full control now and was taking his time to work his new white bride just the way he wanted her.

Suddenly, he stood up, picked me up and held me in his strong arms, as if I were no heavier than a feather, just standing there holding me. He asked which room was the bedroom, the master bedroom. He looked Lee in the eye and said “hubby, your wife is going to become a black man’s woman on your bed tonight”. “She was mine already this week, but I know I’m her first black lover, so we have to make the first time right, she gets done on her white husband’s bed tonight not on a couch, or in a van.” Now I knew, that’s why he didn’t take me Tuesday night. “Tell me Lee, where is the bed you want me to take my new bride on?” “Now you get the rest of your clothes off, and come watch your white wife get her first black fucking.”

He was going to make me his woman on my husband’s bed, god I was so hot and wet for him, I didn’t wait on Lee. I told him which one was our bedroom, “yes Len I want you to take me on his bed tonight”. We were completely naked both of us, his black skin was so warn and soft against my white flesh. He carried me up and in to our bedroom, I was kissing and nibbling on his neck and shoulders, I looked at Lee and mouthed “I love you, thank you.” Len laid me gently down on our King sized bed. Lee laid the tape recorder on the nightstand next to the bed, took a condom from the nightstand, then sat in the reading chair next to the bed.

He laid me on my back and I looked up at my new soon to be, flawless lover. His hard cock was standing only inches from my face, I kissed the head, and tried to take the head of him in my mouth.

Len pushed my head back down on the pillow “no you don’t baby, you don’t get anything out that with your mouth.” “Told you baby, everything in these balls is going into your little white belly tonight.” I always leave my wedding rings on when I’m with a lover to say that I am my husbands’. But tonight I wanted to be all Len’s and started to take off my wedding rings, Len told me to leave it on, that he wanted me wearing my wedding ring as I gave myself over to him. He laid down beside me and took me into his arms, he pulled me tight against him, his bare black flesh against my bare soft white flesh.

He began kissing me again, and probing my mouth with his wonderful tongue, his hard cock against my thigh was like a foot of fire. He whispered in my ear, “Now baby, take big black cock in your little white hand” “let your husband see the ring he put on your hand stroking your lovers black cock”.

Nature was taking me over and I was beginning to feel like a true slut. I said “look what I’ve got in my hand honey, it sure is bigger than what you have in your hand, and look where I’m rubbing your wedding ring”. I took him in my hand and began to stroke the majestic cock that would soon be invading my body. Moving the skin back and forth, his cock was so gorgeous I had to get him inside me. I didn’t want to take it in my mouth, I didn’t want him to kiss me between my legs. I only wanted him between my legs, inside me. I felt his hand on my thigh and I looked at Lee. I wanted him to watch me part my legs to receive my new lover. Len’s taunting and teasing Lee was getting stronger, and was rubbing off on me now. I loved the feeling of power over Lee and wanted to see just how far he would let me go tonight.

As he watched me spread my legs for Len, I looked Lee in the eyes and said, “Len take me, make me your woman, fill me with your beautiful cock now”. As he rolled up between my legs, I was holding and guiding his huge uncircumcised cock. My trembling hand began rubbing the head of his manhood against the swollen lips of my wet cunt. He smiled at Lee and said, “I am going to make your little white wife my bride now”, when I leave here night, she’s going be a black man’s woman.” Then he looked at me and said, “tell hubby who you belong to now, tell him you want this big black cock inside you”. “Oh honey I want his big black cock in me”. I looked down between my legs to watch this wonderful piece of manhood disappear inside me. Then realized he wasn’t wearing the condom that Lee had given him yet.

I told Len we had to use the condom that I was in my fertile time, I wasn't on the pill and he would make me pregnant. When I said that, his cock swelled in my hand he began to thrust and throb against me so hard I thought he might explode.

Telling a black man, he might make your white belly pregnant with his black baby, is the last thing in this world you want to do. That was like a red flag to a bull. And I had just turned soft, sweet Len into a big beautiful black raging BREEDING bull. My timid lover was no longer timid. The man kissing me now was another ******* in Lens’s body. The thought of him making this white wife pregnant with his black baby tonight was consuming him. And nothing short of shooting him was going to keep him from filling this little white belly with his black baby. I knew right then that the hard cock I was holding in my hand, this ******* was going to be thrusting into me with only the need to breed me now.

It had been a long time, but the beast we had used many years ago was raising it’s horny head again. And the worst terror of the night was, as I heard the words from my mouth fill the room, I remembered what those words had done to Lee and I when I dated my David. And just the danger of getting pregnant and this man’s baby growing inside me was beginning to consume me too now. My brain was saying damn you are 38 you don’t want another baby, but my body was screaming at me to take this seed, and it had already taken control over me. Now I wanted to feel his hot wet cum flowing deep inside my belly. My hand was greedily holding his swollen head against me, and my burning body was raising itself to get him inside.

What ever this ******* on top of me was right now didn’t matter. I was quickly becoming as much an ******* as he was, and I just wanted this big beautiful black god to take me just as he was, “bare”. I was so excited with the thought of the danger of thousands his hungry little squigglies swimming up into my unprotected womb and surrounding my eager lonely eggs, that I was making the bed under me wet with my juices. But he wouldn’t let my take it in me. He was pushing the head of his huge bare cock between the lips of my cunt, but he wouldn’t let me take him in me, he was teasing me. I was on fire, and he knew there was no way that I was going to refuse him anything he wanted.

He handed the condom back to Lee and said, "not hardly." Then his attention was back on me. “Karen, I don’t use rubbers with my women, and you gotta know I ain’t going to use one with you, ******* especially not tonight baby. If you want to be my woman, you got to take this black cock inside you bare ”. I have three weeks of stored up potent cum honey and tonight I’m going to fill your little white belly with it.”

The battle for power tonight had already been won. And we all three knew exactly how it was going to happen tonight. As I laid naked in his arms I was his, my legs were spread open to pleasure him, and I was going to pleasure him. If he wanted to fill me with his sweet black cream, then I knew he was going to have his way, and I was going to let him fill me. He said, “Now, tell me baby, look at hubby and tell him you want me to put this hard black dick inside you, and you want to feel it bare.” “Or tell me to get up and leave”.

I remembered the little southern bell laying across her bed with her Mandigo, I remembered the look on her face as he began to stretch and tear her as he pushed himself into her. I knew that in a few minutes, I would be having that look on my face as Len began to push his large cock into me. And I remembered the look on her face as her eyes and mouth flew open, feeling his hot wet seed flowing into her little white belly, and she wrapped herself around him and held him deep inside her. And I knew I would be having that look on my face in a few minutes.

I knew Len was thinking now of nothing but making me pregnant with his baby. And I knew that I would be wrapped around, and holding Len deep inside me, and I knew I would have that same look on my face as I felt Len’s hot wet seed flowing into me.

But even that was only adding to the fire in my thighs. Right now, I felt like that little Belle, “MY” very own Mandigo was about to push himself inside this little Belle, and would most likely leave his seed. I looked at Lee, to give him a last chance to stop me, or make sure I was protected. He had taken off his robe and he was rock hard. But more than that, he was putting the condom that he had gotten out for Len, back in the nightstand draw.

Lee smiled at me, “the whole black experience, all of it just as you want it honey, embrace it”. Then Len said something (more of a command) that nearly made me cum. “Hell Lee, tell your wife you want to watch her take this big black cock bare, and let me fill her little white belly with my black baby juice.” “All you white hubbys love that.” I thought this might be about the time Lee would get really upset, but he didn’t. What he did was even more surprising. “Honey take that big black cock of Len’s, just like you wanted. Take it bare let me see it covered with his cum when he pulls it out of you”. That was more than I could take, with my husbands words and Len’s huge cock rubbing my hungry cunt I started my first orgasm, and Len couldn’t stop me now oh god it felt so good my eyes closed *******, and my butt was thrashing clear off the bed trying to get him inside me. But Len was not going to let me have him yet, he was really beginning to enjoy teasing me, and taunting Lee. And I was loving it too, especially what he was doing to Lee.

I wanted to feel his bare flesh inside me so badly though, damn I did want that. I thought I would take him bare for a little while just so I could feel him, and when he starts to cum, I will push him out of me, that way I could feel his beautiful black flesh against me, and I would still be safe. What a lie that proved to be. I had been lying to myself from the minute I got into his van Tuesday night. I wasn’t teasing Len, he had been in control the minute I got in with him, and he knew it. .

As my orgasm calmed down a little, and I could talk again I told him, “Honey, you have just asked for it.” “You want to see his cock covered with his cum when he pulls it out of me?” “You got it, but when the time comes, you just remember your promises.” “You better hang on to that thing in your hand, tonight you are in for a ride, this is my night, I’m going to have it, and you are going to come with me, just as you promised”.

I turned to my new lover. “Len, I'm your's, I'm your white virgin bride now, you know what I want, you know I want to feel you filling me, take me, give it to me, talk to me, teach me to love a black man. “Give you what Karen ”? “Give me that wonderful black bare cock, put it inside me, oh Len take your virgin bride now.” "Please Len I want you so badly”.

He began to work his cock into me, but he could only get a little of the tip of the plum shaped head into me. I was so wet, and I wanted him so badly but he was too big. He kept pushing his hard cock against me, a little harder with each push. “Oh Len its too big it won’t go in”. He began to whisper in my ear as I was rubbing him between my wet lips. “Yes it will Karen, just relax, remember those little drops on the head awhile ago, well baby I’m going to turn gobs of them loose inside you tonight I’m going to put them right in your hot little womb”.

“Len it’s so big, you’re going to stretch me so big that no one will ever be able to use me again but you. “I know baby, I warned hubby remember, when I leave you tonight you are going to be my woman.” “And after tonight, you are not going to want anyone else anyway baby”. “Tonight is your night, tonight you get turned out, and I’m going to do my best to put you in the club”. I asked him what was the club? Len told me the club is white women having black babies. Well, right now, I was heading as fast as I could to join I guess.

He was relaxing me, I was pushing up to him, and just as I raised my little butt up to help him, he made a long hard ******* thrust. And suddenly, oh god, my body opened up for him and he drove the plum sized head of his big cock inside me. I could feel the flesh tearing, and the burning from being stretched. I could feel my eyes watering from the pain, and with each inch he was tearing me a little more. I wanted to make him stop, but my raging body wouldn't let him stop. “Len, you’re tearing me in half your cock is so big, it hurts so fucking bad, but don’t stop now”, keep going Len”.

“I’m sorry baby, I don’t want to hurt you, but you’re so damn tight, I’ll take it slow and easy honey”. “Don’t you dare take it easy. You’re already hurting me, now finish taking me like your virgin bride”. “Shove it all into me, tear me, make me *******, oh damn you Len, use that wonderful black cock on me like a black man is supposed to, damn you make me feel it all. But he just pushed it in slow.

One inch and then another, then he had about six inches inside me and stopped. He asked me if this was about where hubby would be. “Yes honey, this is where Lee’s cock would be”. Len was beginning to really lean on Lee, and god it was making me so hot, I started helping him. He snickered and said, “Naaaaaaaa, look at that little thing he’s holding, that’s a little white dick baby, hell it’s actually more like a little dinky, what you have inside you now is a COCK.” “Now tell me baby what’s hubby holding in his hand?” “Damn you Len, he’s holding his little white dinky”. “Do you like this big black cock”? “Yes it feels so fucking good Len”. “Do you want the rest of this big black cock inside you Karen?” Do you want to feel this black cock where he never had that little white dinky thing of his”?

“Yes, give it all to me now, fuck me where Lee can’t Len, “Let me feel that beautiful black cock where I’ve never felt his little white dinky”. He smiled at Lee, and said “now I’m going to fuck your pretty little white wife where you never have, I’m going feel parts of her you never will she’s going to feel this black cock where she never will feel that little white thing you got”. “And one more thing Lee, I’m going to give her something you cant’ give her”. When Len said that, I knew exactly just what he meant, he was telling Lee that he was going to put his black baby in me tonight. Instead of making him pull out right then, I raised up to take him deeper inside me. My brain was working, but my body was over riding it, and no way in this world was I ever going to let him, let alone make him pull out of me.

“Now baby, I’m gonna get me some of that virgin white pussy.” “Tell him Karen, how does this big black cock feel”? when he had shoved the head of his cock into me, it hurt like hell and brought tears to my eyes. And I knew he was going to hurt me before we even started. But the next four inches was a ******* *******. Len took my hips in is big hands and holding me so I couldn’t get away. And with one long slow deep thrust, Len began to push himself deeper inside stretching me like I never thought I could have stood. Gasping now as he shoved his monster all the way inside me I screamed at him, “Len stop don’t put anymore in me oh god Len it hurts so bad god take it out please.” “Not now Karen, you have it all, there isn’t any more, now just relax it won’t hurt long.” I was trying to pull myself off him but he was too strong and held me impaled on his cock. I felt myself going in to convulsions. He was tearing me in half, and I was orgasming like none I had ever had in my life. I had never had a man that large inside me, he was stretching me, hurting me, but I needed him so, and he just held himself inside me.

“Lee, oh god honey, he’s fucking me where you never did, he’s so fucking big, he’s stretching me honey, you never will feel me again. Oh honey I’ll always have to have Len fuck me from now on, “Lee, oh Lee, I’ve never felt so much inside me honey, god he’s tearing me up inside, oh god honey, I love his black cock in me”. “Oh it feels so wonderful oh god yes Len fuck me, keep stretching me, make me big Len, but oh god Len fill me please.” The pain was subsiding now and my wanting body was worshiping every inch that he was giving me, and oh god every inch he was giving me was a gift. He began working in and out of me, and I felt him against the mouth of my womb. Oh god, he was so big, and he was going to push the head of his cock right into my womb, and coat my waiting egg with his cum. My odds tonight were not very good, but damn I didn’t care I couldn’t care all that mattered now was what this man was doing to me.

My body was responding now only to the wonderful throbbing fullness in my belly. I was trembling, shaking, jerking I was one continuous orgasm as he kept bumping the head of his wonderful black cock against the entrance to my cervix. As if to send a signal to the waiting egg that the seed it so eagerly sought, would soon be there. I was moaning and thrashing all over the bed and yelling at him, “do it Len, put that wonderful thing inside my womb”.

Len had claimed the first half of his prize now, he had his whole cock inside me. Every inch of his massive black bare cock was buried inside this little soft white wife’s unprotected belly. He was going to put his black baby inside me, and I was going to let him. No, I was not only going to let him, now I wanted him to. I was now a black man’s woman, and I loved what he was doing to me. Len moaned and said “Oh damn Karen you are the first woman to ever take all of my cock, you are mine now baby, and you are going to be mine when ever I reach for you”. “Yes Len yes, god honey you are the first man to ever fill me so full, you are not only touching where Lee never has, but you touching me where no man ever has, I’m your virgin tonight Len, and you feel so wonderful inside me I don’t ever want to be without your wonderful cock again.”

Then he started just short jabbing strokes, making sure the head never came out of the mouth of my cervix. He was so deep inside me it didn’t matter where my egg was in the tube, his seed was going to get to it. The pain was gone and the feeling of fullness I felt was so wonderful. Len felt my desire and wetness, and began to fuck me with long slow deep strokes, then he would pull almost all the way out and thrust himself all the way back into me. My whole body felt like one big ball of fire, and his huge black bare hose was the only thing that was going to extinguish the rage I was feeling.

I had become a living orgasm to this big, black, lover, just one searing orgasm on top of the last one. I could feel him growing inside me, he was getting larger, and stretching me more, I didn’t know how much more he could stretch me before he tore me in half, he was tearing me now, but it felt so good I didn’t want him to stop. There wasn’t any pain now, I was just feeling the tearing, and it didn’t matter now I would have held him close and let him tear me in two if he had wanted it. I was whispering in his ear “yes baby keep stretching me, keep filling me god you feel so good”. He started kissing me again, and running his tongue into my mouth, he was filling my body with all his manhood, and making love to my mouth with his wonderful tongue.

I could feel him starting to throb inside me, and I knew he was going to fill me with his hot wet liquid. A woman's body is meant for breeding, and the woman in my body had taken control, and that is what it was going to do. “Oh Lee honey, he’s going to cum, Len is going to fill your wife’s womb with his baby. Lee said, “No honey, tonight you're Len's, and he is going to fill his white bride's womb with his black baby, now be a good bride and tell him to fill your aching womb”.

The time was now, and this was my first black lover, I wanted all of it and I was not going to be denied tonight. I wanted to feel his warm wet liquid running inside my belly. And no matter how right or how wrong, right now I was even thinking of his black baby growing inside me and getting even hotter. I broke his kiss and whispered in his ear, “yes Len, this is the hour, do it now”. He pushed the head of his throbbing cock back against the mouth of my cervix, and then just held it there. Lee had given me to this man for what ever he wanted to do to me, he had given me the night for what ever I wanted. Right now, I wanted him to make me his little white bride. He wanted to make me the mom of his black baby. And I was holding him deep inside me so he could fill my fertile waiting womb to grant him his wish.

Len was teasing me now, and I knew it, but it didn’t matter I was so hot for what he was doing to me I would have said anything to keep him inside me. He told me, in a soft stern voice, “Karen, I’m getting ready to cum, do you want me to pull it out of you now”? “No Len, not yet, not until you start to cum, just a a little longer please, god you feel so good inside me”. “Karen, it’s starting, I can’t hold it back any longer, it’s going to be too late in a minute baby, want me to pull it out now”. I could feel him throbbing and little drops of hot dampness inside me. I may have still had time, but those few drops of his cum inside me were just an appetizer to my body and it was screaming now for the full meal. No, I wanted to feel all of his hot cum filling me now. "Karen I'm going to cum any minute, if you don't tell me what you want I'm not going cum inside you." Then he started to pull back.

I screamed at him, “NO!! not now damn you, I want to feel your wet cum filling my belly.” “You know you want to give me your baby, well do it now, give me your baby you black bastard.” As I screamed the words at him, my body was racking with orgasms that just kept flowing through me. I couldn’t have let him take himself out of me now, not now. “Then look at hubby, tell him what you want”.

“Lee I want him to cum inside me honey, I want to feel Len filling my belly with his precious wet cum”. I locked my arms and legs around Len, he grabbed my little butt in his one large hand, turned my little ass up to feel all of him, then rammed the whole head of his staff back against my cervix. My body was on fire, and bucking so hard with orgasms, he was throbbing inside me I was holding him tight so he couldn’t get away from me. I looked into his handsome face, “Yes my handsome black bastard, deep, bury your baby deep inside me”. “I love feeling you so deep inside me Len, oh god Len I love you”. “Now do it, complete the taking of your white bride Len, give me your black baby”.

I couldn’t believe I had just said that, but what I really couldn’t believe was what I was feeling right now. My body was all over the bed, I felt like I was just hung on his big cock and he was holding me in the air as I flopped around. I was sobbing and screaming now, and my juices were flowing out of me like water. I was wanting that, all of it, I wanted to feel him filling me, I wanted him to leave his black baby inside me. “Oh Len damn give me my black baby.”

Len began to moan and grunt from deep down inside, he threw his head back and closed his eyes, “oh yeah hubby, “I’m giving her what she wants man, I’m giving her my black baby.” “Your little white wife wants to mate with a black man, and she is doing it now, look at your wife.” And the huge black hose that was inside me began to fill me. The head of his wonderful cock was against my cervix and I could feel his thick hot liquid seed being pumped into right into it. His liquid was scalding hot and there was so much of it, he just kept throbbing and gushing, throbbing and gushing and I could feel each gush of his hot cream almost like molten lava shooting as far up inside me as he could get it. It was like a gusher that just kept running in me, pushing all his seed right into the hungry womb that had opened up to receive him. Now I was his woman, now he was claiming the rest of his prize. As his hot wet juice flowed into me my eyes and mouth shot wide open. NOW, I knew what that little belle had felt. My Mandingo was leaving his black baby in my white belly. Len was breeding me now, now I belonged to my Mandingo, my Mandingo was mating with me, and I was loving ever minute of it. And that was what she felt, she felt her Mandingo's hot seed gushing into her white womb, and she knew he was breeding her, but her shock was, that she was wanting him to breed her then, just as I was wanting Len to breed me now.

It felt so wonderful I didn’t want it to ever stop. As he was filling me he looked at Lee and said, “Now I’m giving your little white wife that something else you can’t give her, I’m giving your little white wife “my black *******”. “Now she is my woman Lee, now she is going to have our black baby, mine and hers”. When you take your little white wife shopping, she will have our black baby on her arm, and every one will know she’s a black man’s woman.” “When my black ******* is sucking on your wife’s white breasts in front of your friends and family, they’ll know she belongs to a black man. When you see my black ******* at your table every day he’ll remind you that his white mom and your wife is a black man’s woman”. “Tell him baby”.

I was squeezing Lee’s hand with each gush of Lens hot wet juice inside me. “Look at your wife honey.” “Look at my white arms, and white legs holding this beautiful black giant deep inside me. “He’s throbbing inside me now, “He’s giving me his black baby honey, right now his hot wet thick cream is running inside my womb, and I‘m taking his black baby, “And honey I want his black baby, I’m taking our black baby, his and mine, oh god honey, his cum is so hot, he’s filling my womb so full, oh god it feels so good.” "Oh honey, I'm his now, he's completed me, Len's just made me his bride.

Lee was naked now too, his cock was still rock hard. He was rubbing his cock and had cum all over his cock stomach and hand. Lee was cumming too, as he watched my lover push his long bare black hose into me. Knowing his wife wanted the baby that was flowing into her begging womb. His cock was just oozing a steady slow stream of his cum and it was running down his fingers onto his belly and balls. I had never seen him cum so much. He just smiled at me, and nodded, that I had done what I should have.

“Oh honey you bastard, this is what you wanted, you wanted me to take his cum in me.” “Well honey, so did I, if it happens tonight, at least you get to watch me take my lover’s baby this time”. “Watch Len throb honey, each time he throbs he is gushing more of his wonderful cum inside me. “And guess what else he’s leaving more of his wonderful cum for you to suck out of me baby.” “And I got a surprise for you there too honey.”

My body was still responding to the mass of manhood that was still throbbing and gushing inside me, and I was still cumming, I was still holding this wonderful lover captive with my arms and legs. I was still taking his wet thick liquid in my belly. God this was so exciting, I was laying here feeling another man’s baby flowing into my womb, as my husband watched and played with his own little white dick. Len’s big hand was holding my butt turned up, keeping me impaled on his throbbing manhood to keep his cum inside me, giving it time to find my precious waiting egg.

I giggled and said, “oh Len, I’ve been here before, I know what you are doing, you are you holding me like this to make sure your seed don’t drain out of me”? “Yes I am baby”. “How long can you hold me like this Len”? “Until I think you have my baby”. “Do you want me to let you down and pull out of you”? “God no, not now, you feel so good inside me I don’t ever want you out of me, let me help you”. “Len, would you have really pulled out and not cum inside me if I had asked”? “No baby, I lied to you, when you told me you were fertile tonight, I knew I had to keep this black cock inside you and give you my baby.” “Now Karen, did you want me to pull out of you when I came tonight?” “No Len, I knew the moment I saw you I was going to take your baby inside me tonight.” “Now kiss me Len, talk to me”, tell me why you think our baby will be a *******”.

I kept him locked in my arms and legs, knowing that his seed was searching, and was going to find my precious waiting egg. Len’s strong hand held my little butt up on his manhood for what seemed like hours as we kissed and made love with our tongues. “Because all four of my other ******* are boys, and they all have their daddy’s cock”. “if your sons all have their daddy’s cock, your black ******* will give them a complex baby, hell he’ll give their “WHITE daddy a complex”.

Suddenly I began to tremble violently, I bit Len’s shoulder hard to muffle my scream, as my body ******* began to shudder uncontrollably, I had my sharp burning little ball of fire growing in my belly then exploding in my womb, I was having my orgasm from hell. The pain and the pleasure are so intense, so hot and yet so wonderful I almost faint when it comes. Lee had already been here with me, so he knew. After about five minutes I settled down. I’ve only had this five other times, the times I conceived my other five children. And I knew my precious egg had been found, and had just been penetrated by the seed that Len had sent to find it. When my body settled down, I held Len tight and kissed him, then I smiled and told him, “Well, now I can tell you you wonderful black bastard, your baby “boy” is alive and growing inside my womb.”

He had filled me with so much, that I could feel our juices running out of me, even with the huge plug that was still inside me. Len began to get a little smaller inside me, and a little softer. Lee was in his own little world right now, and couldn’t hear what I was telling Len. I began to whisper in his ear, that for years I had wanted to watch Lee sucking my lover’s cock, and now was the time. Would he make Lee suck his cock for me, pleaseeeee? He asked me was I sure Lee would do it, and what I wanted him to do? I told him Lee was going to love, then I told him what I wanted I wanted him to do. He rose up and pulled his cock out of me slowly. God it was gorgeous, it was covered with his cum, and there was a stringy gob clinging to the head.

Len sat up on the edge of the bed, and I put my legs together to keep his cum in me. I rolled over on my elbows close to Lee, smiled at him. Just as I had told him, Len stood up in front of Lee with his cock dangling about six inches in front of Lee’s face. Lee had a glassy look and never took his eyes off Len’s cock, but I couldn’t blame him. Len was only about eight inches long now and it was swaying back and forth so close to Lee’s mouth he could have licked it with his tongue. I took hold of his nipple and began pinching and twisting, then I told him, “Honey, you wanted to see his cum covered cock when he pulled it out of me, well there it is.” “Now your surprise is that I want to see you suck all the cum off of if for me.” Len took his cock and pressed the head against Lee’s lips rubbing the stringy gob between them. “Now keep your promise, you know I want you to, and I know you want it, and Len would like that.” Then Len said, “Here man, get you some more of this dark meat." "It’ll sure make your wife happy, I’ll teach you how to make me happy, and I know you’re going to love it.

Lee took it in his hand and pulled the skin back uncovering the head, then parted his lips and I thought I was going to orgasm as I watched Len’s big cock disappearing in my husband’s mouth. Len put his hands on each side of Lee’s head, pulling him out of the chair on onto his knees. He pulled Lee’s body forward, tilted his head back, and began pushing his cock deeper into his mouth. I was almost jealous; I wanted to suck Len’s big beautiful cock for myself. But I had wanted this for eight years, and I knew I would have time later for my share of sucking him. I looked down and Lee’s little white dinky was hard as a rock and cum was draining out of his little pee hole. I don’t know how he could have any left as much as he had been draining. Lee began gagging and *******, Len’s cock was getting hard and too big for his mouth. Len pulled it out and told him he had a lot to learn yet, but he’d get it right. Laying back on the bed on his elbows I turned around and put my legs over the edge and pulled Lee’s head between them. When I parted my legs the cum I’d been holding in me began to ooz out. I rubbed my cupped fingers between them, got a glob of Len’s thick stringy cum that was running out of me. Then put them in Lee’s mouth, “here honey, you seemed to like Len’s cum so much, at least I hope you do.” I put my hand on the back of his head, and gently pushed his face to my wet waiting cunt. He got on his knees between my legs, and began to lick where Len had just had his black cock. Lee was always so good at this, his tongue entering me, searching for every little drop of cream that may have been left inside me, and then licking my lips and legs, and where the cum had run down my butt. As he almost had me clean, and was licking on my clit, I didn’t think I could, but Lee was bringing me to another orgasm.

Len was kissing me then started biting and sucking my firm breasts again, his biting kissing and chewing on my nipples only added to the flame Lee was putting between my wet thighs. I moaned at Len, “yes honey, bite them, leave me marked for Lee to look at tomorrow. I clamped my legs around Lee’s neck and pulled his face deeper into me, my hips were bucking against him pushing more of Len’s cream into his open mouth as I had another orgasm. “That’s it honey, open your mouth and suck all of his cream out of your wife”. “Show me you like him, you better love him honey, because you’re going to get a lot more of him.” Len’s cock was hard as stone again, and I wasn’t about to waste it. I rolled over on my back, spread my legs wide, took Lee’s head from my legs. And pulled my wonderful black lover back on top of me to receive him again. But this time I didn’t’ let him put it in me. I told him, Len, let Lee put your beautiful cock inside me, that’ll give him a chance to play with your cock a little longer, and he does like playing with your cock honey.” “Let him guide you into me this time.”

He seemed to be taking over now, looking at Lee he said, “Come over here man, take that big black baby maker in your hand and guide me into that sweet little white cunt for us.” As Lee started rubbing the head of Len’s cock against me again my little ass was raising up and trying to get him back inside me. “Len looked me in the eye, giving me his silent command, as I felt the head of his wonderful cock slide into me about an inch, then he pulled it back out. He did not have to tell me this time. “Lee, I want Len to fuck me again honey.” “Come up here and lay beside me while Len fills your wife with more of his hot wet cream honey”.

Then with one long deep hard thrust, I felt him slide all the way into me, as the head of his cock hit the mouth of my open cervix I began another continuous orgasm. He rammed himself in and out of me for almost twenty minutes and it felt like each thrust was going clear into my womb. I don’t know how many orgasms I had, I think only one but it was for twenty minutes. Then I could feel Len growing inside me again, and again, he didn’t have to tell me. I wrapped my white legs around his beautiful black back, held him deep inside me, and screamed “do it now Len, give me our wonderful black baby, oh god I’m yours Len fill me now”.

And again, Len pushed his cock in to my womb as deep as he could, and filled me as I showered his cock with my own juices. Len laid on me, and kept his cock inside me, his big hand holding my butt turned up, he was going to do all he could to make sure he left his baby in my belly, and I could feel the head of long hard black cock throbbing inside my womb, and oozing his sweet hot black seed right into my womb. He felt so good inside me, and in my arms, and my legs wrapped around him, we laid and kissed for several minutes. I told him, “honey, you can relax now, “our” black ******* is already growing inside my little white belly.

I had taken the night off, and taken our ******* to my sisters. We could have one heck of a night for each other. And really talk and play with our new “Mandingo”, as we had now named Len, at least that’s what I had told Lee. In reality, I had already invited Len and hoped he would be there to collect his “*******”, and promise. We had our day, Lee had to go in to work for a couple of hours, and I took the ******* over to spend the night with my sis. Lee and I went out for a sandwich, and came back home to have our night. When we got home, about 7:30pm, Lee ran me a bubble bath, lighted my bath candles, and brought me a glass of wine. He trimmed the hair on my cunt, took his shower and was relaxing in his rob watching TV. I had bought a new negligee just for Len and was going to surprise him with it, but if he didn’t show, then it would be for Lee. The negligee was black and so sheer I felt like I was wearing only a whisper, hell, I was naked under it. I thought I heard Lee talking to some one, but dismissed it as being the TV.

When I finished my bath, I put on my new negligee, I said “Lee, why don’t you come up here and see what I have for you”? And Lee said “Karen , why don’t you come down here and see what I have for you”? Damn I always hated that about him, he always made me bring it to him. But, I’m not going to let that ruin our night, and I started down stairs in my short see through negligee.

As I turned the corner into the family room, though I had invited him, and had prayed he would come I wasn’t expecting him right then, but there sits Len. I couldn’t move, like a deer in the headlights of an automobile I was stunned. As I stood there nearly naked in front of Len, my breasts got instantly firm, my little nipples jumped straight out hard as rocks, and my juices starting bubbling in my loins. In less than a minute I had reached the boiling point for this man with out even being touched.

Len motioned me over patting on the seat next to him, I didn’t even think, looking Lee in the eye, I walked over and sat down beside Len on the couch. Len’s eyes massaging my near naked flesh was sending shivers up my spine. I snuggled up and putting my arm around him and smiling I asked if he liked what he saw? I told Lee I had forgotten to tell him that I had invited Len over tonight for a *******, and did he mind? Then I asked him if he would get us a glass of wine? Lee asked me to come into the kitchen a minute, I told Len not to move I’d be right back. When I got in the kitchen, Lee told me if anything happened tonight I’d have to use condoms. I told him not to worry about it, and not to hurry with our drinks, then went back to Len.

When Lee brought our drinks Len had his tongue down my throat and his fingers already inside me. I broke the kiss, but Len never stopped working his fingers in me. I told Lee to put our drinks on the table, go set in the recliner, and don’t interrupt. When he sat down his robe came open and his little dick was hard as a rock. I told him, honey, Len and I might get busy so why don’t you play with that little thing for a few minutes? When Lee took it in his hands and began massaging his hard little dick. I think it was about then that Len began to realize how much Lee enjoyed being taunted (humiliated) by me and my lovers, and he began taunting Lee. He was running two of those lovely large fingers up inside me. I was responding when he looked at Lee and said, “You got one pretty hot little wife here.” “I know you don’t mind me putting my big black cock in her sweet little white pussy tonight now do you?” Lee said, “Don’t see that I have much choice Len, she wants to learn about a black sex.” “And since she really wants you, then I guess you’re going to fuck her anyway whether I know it or not.”

“Lee I like you, and I'll give you a chance to back out and if you say no right now, I’ll finish my ******* and leave.” “If you don’t, then you better know that once I use her, she will never be the same woman for you again." "I'll stretch her so big she won't even feel you again, hell she may never want you again.” “So you better be sure you want to turn her over to me tonight?” I had never known Len to be so talkative, but damn he was sure causing my juices to flow. Lee said, “Well Len, I know you’re going to, so I want you to make her enjoy it,” “Give her what ever she wants, no, give her everything you want her to have.”

"Ok, then here’s the deal, the rest of this night your wife is mine, since I'm her first black lover, and I know I am, then she is going to be my white bride tonight. Your master bedroom becomes "my" bedroom, your marriage bed becomes "my" marriage bed, and I'm going to take "my" virgin white bride on my marriage bed, and I'm going to do the things to her I would my virgin bride. When we enter that room, it's no longer your's, it will be "mine" when ever, and as long as I'm in it. Now if you want to watch, and if we want to let your watch, fine, you don't say anything, and do only what we tell you." "Can you handle that?"

The two of them just looked at each other for what seemed hours, and the room was filled with a wild lust that was taking me over. Len was breathing so heavy I could feel him. And Lee, he was already gone. Finally Lee agreed. I looked down at his pants and there was the long tube I had seen in his pant leg Tuesday night, only now it was longer and bigger. He took my hand pulled me over closer to him and said “Karen, I told you I would have a lot more of those soft, sweet lips now it’s time.”

“Its time now for me to make you a black man’s woman”. His soft commanding voice, and the touch of his firm hand robbed me of any resistance that I may have had. Now, I was woman anxious to give herself to her lover, and I knew my lessons were about to begin. “Yes Len, I’m ready, now teach me”. “Starting now, you are “my” woman, and since it was for him, it has to come off my woman,” and before I had a chance to tell him it was for him, with one pull of his strong hands, the negligee I had bought was now in a small pile at Lee’s feet. Len’s woman was now completely naked for him.

I was melting into his arms as he pulled me close, pressed his lips against mine again, and again sent his wonderful tongue into my open waiting mouth to make his first penetration of the night into me. I began biting and sucking on his thick wet tongue, thinking how wonderful it was going to feel his wonderful long thick black cock inside me. As we kissed, I felt his soft firm hands cupping and massaging my breasts, god my breasts had been aching for the touch of those soft strong fingers since Tuesday night, now, their ache was being massaged away, and they felt as wonderful as I knew they would.

He begin to kiss and gently bite on my neck and shoulders moving down to my breasts. As I felt his hot breath on my nipples and his soft hands exploring my thighs, I looked down and oh what a sight. His beautiful black hands on my soft white flesh. I parted my legs and gave myself over to his touch. Tonight I would know for myself, “the hyped up stories about the big bad black man with his mammoth tool enslaving all his white girls”.

His lips were on my nipples, and his fingers had already begin to tease the lips of my wet cunt, “his wet cunt”, this body, this woman was now his, and he knew it. Lee (I had forgotten about him) was squeezing his little white tube and when I looked at him he mouthed, “honey, this is what you wanted, embrace it, enjoy the things you may never again have the chance to”.

Lee turned on the tape recorder, got his trusty little camera, then went back over and sat in the lounger. Pulling his robe open again, he took his cock, no, his little white dick in his hand and waved it at me as if to say see what you are doing to me honey. I could see his dick was so hard and had little beads of pre-cum seeping out. Len was nibbling biting on my nipples and pinching my clit between his finger and thumb. I felt myself building to my first orgasm, Len felt it in me too, and stopped, then he came back to my lips, and began to kiss me again, and again moving his hands over my body, and back down to my parted legs. His huge black hands between my white legs was so beautiful, I just closed my eyes and let him explore the hot white flesh that I’d soon be wrapping around his beautiful black naked body.

Then I didn’t feel him for a minute, I heard his belt buckle and zipper, and knew he was preparing to claim his prize. He finished undressing, and sat back down beside me, he gently pushed me back on the couch and placed one of my legs up over the backrest. Putting his lips close to my nipples and breathing his hot breath on them, he began to suck and bite on my breasts. I thought he was going to eat me alive, and knew I would be black and blue all over. But I was his and damn if I wasn’t going to enjoy it. I was so excited I thought I would scream as I felt his teeth in my tender white flesh.

He took my hand and put it on his hard cock and said, “Karen feel what you gave me Tuesday night, you made it so damn hard and it hasn’t stopped aching since.” So tonight baby, you are going to relieve me of it, and when I go home tonight it’ll be soft.” I knew he was big I had felt him Tuesday night against me. But he felt so much bigger in my hand I opened my eyes to look at him, “OH MY GOD”.

He was huge, I had never even seen pictures of anything that large, and his balls were hanging at least four inches below. I had been with men that had large balls and loved them, but none that large. Len’s was completely hair less and I remembered now the other night I didn’t feel any hair on his chest. I gently caressed them with my fingertips, then lifted them in my hand. They were firm, and heavy, and I knew I would be feeling them against my little butt before long. I giggled and (teasing him) said “oh Len, they’re so full, so heavy, are they full for me”? My teasing Len was beginning to work him up and he said, “yes they are baby.” “Well Len, since my panties were wet for you the other night, and you said they were your’s.” “If those big balls are full for me, then don’t you think it’s only fair, what’s in them is mine?” “Yes I do baby, and I’m going empty them inside your pretty little white belly tonight.” The size of this timid giant was frightening me, I didn’t know how he would get that large thing inside me. It was so damn beautiful, I wanted him inside me so badly tonight, but it didn’t matter what I wanted now anyway. I knew Len was going to put that thing inside me, no matter what it took.

Len wasn’t circumcised, and he was so hard, but the skin was soft and smooth, and moved back and forth with my hand. I slowly pushed the skin all the way back rolling it past the ridge and exposing it’s massive head. His cock was coal black, but the when I pushed the skin back the head of It was light bright pink, and looked like a large un-ripened plum mounted a long thick black shaft, the veins were bulging out and pulsating in my hand, god what a beautiful cock this man had. And tonight it was all for me.

The head was wet and shinny with pre cum. I took my fingers and rubbed the drops of pre-cum around the giant head. As I was rubbing the little drops of cum around the head, I said, “damn Len just one of those little drops turned loose inside me tonight would make my belly swell”. He got this devilish smile and I got just a little nervous, then he said, “I know, and tonight I’m going to turn a lot of those loose inside you baby.” Len was kissing me and running two of his large thick fingers inside me. His masterful fingers had found my “G” and was driving me to an orgasm, then holding me there right on the edge, and not letting me go over. I was thrusting my butt up to get more of his fingers inside me, and trembling for the orgasm he was not going to let me have, until he wanted it for me. Len knew that he was in full control now and was taking his time to work his new white bride just the way he wanted her.

Suddenly, he stood up, picked me up and held me in his strong arms, as if I were no heavier than a feather, just standing there holding me. He asked which room was the bedroom, the master bedroom. He looked Lee in the eye and said “hubby, your wife is going to become a black man’s woman on your bed tonight”. “She was mine already this week, but I know I’m her first black lover, so we have to make the first time right, she gets done on her white husband’s bed tonight not on a couch, or in a van.” Now I knew, that’s why he didn’t take me Tuesday night. “Tell me Lee, where is the bed you want me to take my new bride on?” “Now you get the rest of your clothes off, and come watch your white wife get her first black fucking.”

He was going to make me his woman on my husband’s bed, god I was so hot and wet for him, I didn’t wait on Lee. I told him which one was our bedroom, “yes Len I want you to take me on his bed tonight”. We were completely naked both of us, his black skin was so warn and soft against my white flesh. He carried me up and in to our bedroom, I was kissing and nibbling on his neck and shoulders, I looked at Lee and mouthed “I love you, thank you.” Len laid me gently down on our King sized bed. Lee laid the tape recorder on the nightstand next to the bed, took a condom from the nightstand, then sat in the reading chair next to the bed.

He laid me on my back and I looked up at my new soon to be, flawless lover. His hard cock was standing only inches from my face, I kissed the head, and tried to take the head of him in my mouth.

Len pushed my head back down on the pillow “no you don’t baby, you don’t get anything out that with your mouth.” “Told you baby, everything in these balls is going into your little white belly tonight.” I always leave my wedding rings on when I’m with a lover to say that I am my husbands’. But tonight I wanted to be all Len’s and started to take off my wedding rings, Len told me to leave it on, that he wanted me wearing my wedding ring as I gave myself over to him. He laid down beside me and took me into his arms, he pulled me tight against him, his bare black flesh against my bare soft white flesh.

He began kissing me again, and probing my mouth with his wonderful tongue, his hard cock against my thigh was like a foot of fire. He whispered in my ear, “Now baby, take big black cock in your little white hand” “let your husband see the ring he put on your hand stroking your lovers black cock”.

Nature was taking me over and I was beginning to feel like a true slut. I said “look what I’ve got in my hand honey, it sure is bigger than what you have in your hand, and look where I’m rubbing your wedding ring”. I took him in my hand and began to stroke the majestic cock that would soon be invading my body. Moving the skin back and forth, his cock was so gorgeous I had to get him inside me. I didn’t want to take it in my mouth, I didn’t want him to kiss me between my legs. I only wanted him between my legs, inside me. I felt his hand on my thigh and I looked at Lee. I wanted him to watch me part my legs to receive my new lover. Len’s taunting and teasing Lee was getting stronger, and was rubbing off on me now. I loved the feeling of power over Lee and wanted to see just how far he would let me go tonight.

As he watched me spread my legs for Len, I looked Lee in the eyes and said, “Len take me, make me your woman, fill me with your beautiful cock now”. As he rolled up between my legs, I was holding and guiding his huge uncircumcised cock. My trembling hand began rubbing the head of his manhood against the swollen lips of my wet cunt. He smiled at Lee and said, “I am going to make your little white wife my bride now”, when I leave here night, she’s going be a black man’s woman.” Then he looked at me and said, “tell hubby who you belong to now, tell him you want this big black cock inside you”. “Oh honey I want his big black cock in me”. I looked down between my legs to watch this wonderful piece of manhood disappear inside me. Then realized he wasn’t wearing the condom that Lee had given him yet.

I told Len we had to use the condom that I was in my fertile time, I wasn't on the pill and he would make me pregnant. When I said that, his cock swelled in my hand he began to thrust and throb against me so hard I thought he might explode.

Telling a black man, he might make your white belly pregnant with his black baby, is the last thing in this world you want to do. That was like a red flag to a bull. And I had just turned soft, sweet Len into a big beautiful black raging BREEDING bull. My timid lover was no longer timid. The man kissing me now was another ******* in Lens’s body. The thought of him making this white wife pregnant with his black baby tonight was consuming him. And nothing short of shooting him was going to keep him from filling this little white belly with his black baby. I knew right then that the hard cock I was holding in my hand, this ******* was going to be thrusting into me with only the need to breed me now.

It had been a long time, but the beast we had used many years ago was raising it’s horny head again. And the worst terror of the night was, as I heard the words from my mouth fill the room, I remembered what those words had done to Lee and I when I dated my David. And just the danger of getting pregnant and this man’s baby growing inside me was beginning to consume me too now. My brain was saying damn you are 38 you don’t want another baby, but my body was screaming at me to take this seed, and it had already taken control over me. Now I wanted to feel his hot wet cum flowing deep inside my belly. My hand was greedily holding his swollen head against me, and my burning body was raising itself to get him inside.

What ever this ******* on top of me was right now didn’t matter. I was quickly becoming as much an ******* as he was, and I just wanted this big beautiful black god to take me just as he was, “bare”. I was so excited with the thought of the danger of thousands his hungry little squigglies swimming up into my unprotected womb and surrounding my eager lonely eggs, that I was making the bed under me wet with my juices. But he wouldn’t let my take it in me. He was pushing the head of his huge bare cock between the lips of my cunt, but he wouldn’t let me take him in me, he was teasing me. I was on fire, and he knew there was no way that I was going to refuse him anything he wanted.

He handed the condom back to Lee and said, "not hardly." Then his attention was back on me. “Karen, I don’t use rubbers with my women, and you gotta know I ain’t going to use one with you, ******* especially not tonight baby. If you want to be my woman, you got to take this black cock inside you bare ”. I have three weeks of stored up potent cum honey and tonight I’m going to fill your little white belly with it.”

The battle for power tonight had already been won. And we all three knew exactly how it was going to happen tonight. As I laid naked in his arms I was his, my legs were spread open to pleasure him, and I was going to pleasure him. If he wanted to fill me with his sweet black cream, then I knew he was going to have his way, and I was going to let him fill me. He said, “Now, tell me baby, look at hubby and tell him you want me to put this hard black dick inside you, and you want to feel it bare.” “Or tell me to get up and leave”.

I remembered the little southern bell laying across her bed with her Mandigo, I remembered the look on her face as he began to stretch and tear her as he pushed himself into her. I knew that in a few minutes, I would be having that look on my face as Len began to push his large cock into me. And I remembered the look on her face as her eyes and mouth flew open, feeling his hot wet seed flowing into her little white belly, and she wrapped herself around him and held him deep inside her. And I knew I would be having that look on my face in a few minutes.

I knew Len was thinking now of nothing but making me pregnant with his baby. And I knew that I would be wrapped around, and holding Len deep inside me, and I knew I would have that same look on my face as I felt Len’s hot wet seed flowing into me.

But even that was only adding to the fire in my thighs. Right now, I felt like that little Belle, “MY” very own Mandigo was about to push himself inside this little Belle, and would most likely leave his seed. I looked at Lee, to give him a last chance to stop me, or make sure I was protected. He had taken off his robe and he was rock hard. But more than that, he was putting the condom that he had gotten out for Len, back in the nightstand draw.

Lee smiled at me, “the whole black experience, all of it just as you want it honey, embrace it”. Then Len said something (more of a command) that nearly made me cum. “Hell Lee, tell your wife you want to watch her take this big black cock bare, and let me fill her little white belly with my black baby juice.” “All you white hubbys love that.” I thought this might be about the time Lee would get really upset, but he didn’t. What he did was even more surprising. “Honey take that big black cock of Len’s, just like you wanted. Take it bare let me see it covered with his cum when he pulls it out of you”. That was more than I could take, with my husbands words and Len’s huge cock rubbing my hungry cunt I started my first orgasm, and Len couldn’t stop me now oh god it felt so good my eyes closed *******, and my butt was thrashing clear off the bed trying to get him inside me. But Len was not going to let me have him yet, he was really beginning to enjoy teasing me, and taunting Lee. And I was loving it too, especially what he was doing to Lee.

I wanted to feel his bare flesh inside me so badly though, damn I did want that. I thought I would take him bare for a little while just so I could feel him, and when he starts to cum, I will push him out of me, that way I could feel his beautiful black flesh against me, and I would still be safe. What a lie that proved to be. I had been lying to myself from the minute I got into his van Tuesday night. I wasn’t teasing Len, he had been in control the minute I got in with him, and he knew it. .

As my orgasm calmed down a little, and I could talk again I told him, “Honey, you have just asked for it.” “You want to see his cock covered with his cum when he pulls it out of me?” “You got it, but when the time comes, you just remember your promises.” “You better hang on to that thing in your hand, tonight you are in for a ride, this is my night, I’m going to have it, and you are going to come with me, just as you promised”.

I turned to my new lover. “Len, I'm your's, I'm your white virgin bride now, you know what I want, you know I want to feel you filling me, take me, give it to me, talk to me, teach me to love a black man. “Give you what Karen ”? “Give me that wonderful black bare cock, put it inside me, oh Len take your virgin bride now.” "Please Len I want you so badly”.

He began to work his cock into me, but he could only get a little of the tip of the plum shaped head into me. I was so wet, and I wanted him so badly but he was too big. He kept pushing his hard cock against me, a little harder with each push. “Oh Len its too big it won’t go in”. He began to whisper in my ear as I was rubbing him between my wet lips. “Yes it will Karen, just relax, remember those little drops on the head awhile ago, well baby I’m going to turn gobs of them loose inside you tonight I’m going to put them right in your hot little womb”.

“Len it’s so big, you’re going to stretch me so big that no one will ever be able to use me again but you. “I know baby, I warned hubby remember, when I leave you tonight you are going to be my woman.” “And after tonight, you are not going to want anyone else anyway baby”. “Tonight is your night, tonight you get turned out, and I’m going to do my best to put you in the club”. I asked him what was the club? Len told me the club is white women having black babies. Well, right now, I was heading as fast as I could to join I guess.

He was relaxing me, I was pushing up to him, and just as I raised my little butt up to help him, he made a long hard ******* thrust. And suddenly, oh god, my body opened up for him and he drove the plum sized head of his big cock inside me. I could feel the flesh tearing, and the burning from being stretched. I could feel my eyes watering from the pain, and with each inch he was tearing me a little more. I wanted to make him stop, but my raging body wouldn't let him stop. “Len, you’re tearing me in half your cock is so big, it hurts so fucking bad, but don’t stop now”, keep going Len”.

“I’m sorry baby, I don’t want to hurt you, but you’re so damn tight, I’ll take it slow and easy honey”. “Don’t you dare take it easy. You’re already hurting me, now finish taking me like your virgin bride”. “Shove it all into me, tear me, make me *******, oh damn you Len, use that wonderful black cock on me like a black man is supposed to, damn you make me feel it all. But he just pushed it in slow.

One inch and then another, then he had about six inches inside me and stopped. He asked me if this was about where hubby would be. “Yes honey, this is where Lee’s cock would be”. Len was beginning to really lean on Lee, and god it was making me so hot, I started helping him. He snickered and said, “Naaaaaaaa, look at that little thing he’s holding, that’s a little white dick baby, hell it’s actually more like a little dinky, what you have inside you now is a COCK.” “Now tell me baby what’s hubby holding in his hand?” “Damn you Len, he’s holding his little white dinky”. “Do you like this big black cock”? “Yes it feels so fucking good Len”. “Do you want the rest of this big black cock inside you Karen?” Do you want to feel this black cock where he never had that little white dinky thing of his”?

“Yes, give it all to me now, fuck me where Lee can’t Len, “Let me feel that beautiful black cock where I’ve never felt his little white dinky”. He smiled at Lee, and said “now I’m going to fuck your pretty little white wife where you never have, I’m going feel parts of her you never will she’s going to feel this black cock where she never will feel that little white thing you got”. “And one more thing Lee, I’m going to give her something you cant’ give her”. When Len said that, I knew exactly just what he meant, he was telling Lee that he was going to put his black baby in me tonight. Instead of making him pull out right then, I raised up to take him deeper inside me. My brain was working, but my body was over riding it, and no way in this world was I ever going to let him, let alone make him pull out of me.

“Now baby, I’m gonna get me some of that virgin white pussy.” “Tell him Karen, how does this big black cock feel”? when he had shoved the head of his cock into me, it hurt like hell and brought tears to my eyes. And I knew he was going to hurt me before we even started. But the next four inches was a ******* *******. Len took my hips in is big hands and holding me so I couldn’t get away. And with one long slow deep thrust, Len began to push himself deeper inside stretching me like I never thought I could have stood. Gasping now as he shoved his monster all the way inside me I screamed at him, “Len stop don’t put anymore in me oh god Len it hurts so bad god take it out please.” “Not now Karen, you have it all, there isn’t any more, now just relax it won’t hurt long.” I was trying to pull myself off him but he was too strong and held me impaled on his cock. I felt myself going in to convulsions. He was tearing me in half, and I was orgasming like none I had ever had in my life. I had never had a man that large inside me, he was stretching me, hurting me, but I needed him so, and he just held himself inside me.

“Lee, oh god honey, he’s fucking me where you never did, he’s so fucking big, he’s stretching me honey, you never will feel me again. Oh honey I’ll always have to have Len fuck me from now on, “Lee, oh Lee, I’ve never felt so much inside me honey, god he’s tearing me up inside, oh god honey, I love his black cock in me”. “Oh it feels so wonderful oh god yes Len fuck me, keep stretching me, make me big Len, but oh god Len fill me please.” The pain was subsiding now and my wanting body was worshiping every inch that he was giving me, and oh god every inch he was giving me was a gift. He began working in and out of me, and I felt him against the mouth of my womb. Oh god, he was so big, and he was going to push the head of his cock right into my womb, and coat my waiting egg with his cum. My odds tonight were not very good, but damn I didn’t care I couldn’t care all that mattered now was what this man was doing to me.

My body was responding now only to the wonderful throbbing fullness in my belly. I was trembling, shaking, jerking I was one continuous orgasm as he kept bumping the head of his wonderful black cock against the entrance to my cervix. As if to send a signal to the waiting egg that the seed it so eagerly sought, would soon be there. I was moaning and thrashing all over the bed and yelling at him, “do it Len, put that wonderful thing inside my womb”.

Len had claimed the first half of his prize now, he had his whole cock inside me. Every inch of his massive black bare cock was buried inside this little soft white wife’s unprotected belly. He was going to put his black baby inside me, and I was going to let him. No, I was not only going to let him, now I wanted him to. I was now a black man’s woman, and I loved what he was doing to me. Len moaned and said “Oh damn Karen you are the first woman to ever take all of my cock, you are mine now baby, and you are going to be mine when ever I reach for you”. “Yes Len yes, god honey you are the first man to ever fill me so full, you are not only touching where Lee never has, but you touching me where no man ever has, I’m your virgin tonight Len, and you feel so wonderful inside me I don’t ever want to be without your wonderful cock again.”

Then he started just short jabbing strokes, making sure the head never came out of the mouth of my cervix. He was so deep inside me it didn’t matter where my egg was in the tube, his seed was going to get to it. The pain was gone and the feeling of fullness I felt was so wonderful. Len felt my desire and wetness, and began to fuck me with long slow deep strokes, then he would pull almost all the way out and thrust himself all the way back into me. My whole body felt like one big ball of fire, and his huge black bare hose was the only thing that was going to extinguish the rage I was feeling.

I had become a living orgasm to this big, black, lover, just one searing orgasm on top of the last one. I could feel him growing inside me, he was getting larger, and stretching me more, I didn’t know how much more he could stretch me before he tore me in half, he was tearing me now, but it felt so good I didn’t want him to stop. There wasn’t any pain now, I was just feeling the tearing, and it didn’t matter now I would have held him close and let him tear me in two if he had wanted it. I was whispering in his ear “yes baby keep stretching me, keep filling me god you feel so good”. He started kissing me again, and running his tongue into my mouth, he was filling my body with all his manhood, and making love to my mouth with his wonderful tongue.

I could feel him starting to throb inside me, and I knew he was going to fill me with his hot wet liquid. A woman's body is meant for breeding, and the woman in my body had taken control, and that is what it was going to do. “Oh Lee honey, he’s going to cum, Len is going to fill your wife’s womb with his baby. Lee said, “No honey, tonight you're Len's, and he is going to fill his white bride's womb with his black baby, now be a good bride and tell him to fill your aching womb”.

The time was now, and this was my first black lover, I wanted all of it and I was not going to be denied tonight. I wanted to feel his warm wet liquid running inside my belly. And no matter how right or how wrong, right now I was even thinking of his black baby growing inside me and getting even hotter. I broke his kiss and whispered in his ear, “yes Len, this is the hour, do it now”. He pushed the head of his throbbing cock back against the mouth of my cervix, and then just held it there. Lee had given me to this man for what ever he wanted to do to me, he had given me the night for what ever I wanted. Right now, I wanted him to make me his little white bride. He wanted to make me the mom of his black baby. And I was holding him deep inside me so he could fill my fertile waiting womb to grant him his wish.

Len was teasing me now, and I knew it, but it didn’t matter I was so hot for what he was doing to me I would have said anything to keep him inside me. He told me, in a soft stern voice, “Karen, I’m getting ready to cum, do you want me to pull it out of you now”? “No Len, not yet, not until you start to cum, just a a little longer please, god you feel so good inside me”. “Karen, it’s starting, I can’t hold it back any longer, it’s going to be too late in a minute baby, want me to pull it out now”. I could feel him throbbing and little drops of hot dampness inside me. I may have still had time, but those few drops of his cum inside me were just an appetizer to my body and it was screaming now for the full meal. No, I wanted to feel all of his hot cum filling me now. "Karen I'm going to cum any minute, if you don't tell me what you want I'm not going cum inside you." Then he started to pull back.

I screamed at him, “NO!! not now damn you, I want to feel your wet cum filling my belly.” “You know you want to give me your baby, well do it now, give me your baby you black bastard.” As I screamed the words at him, my body was racking with orgasms that just kept flowing through me. I couldn’t have let him take himself out of me now, not now. “Then look at hubby, tell him what you want”.

“Lee I want him to cum inside me honey, I want to feel Len filling my belly with his precious wet cum”. I locked my arms and legs around Len, he grabbed my little butt in his one large hand, turned my little ass up to feel all of him, then rammed the whole head of his staff back against my cervix. My body was on fire, and bucking so hard with orgasms, he was throbbing inside me I was holding him tight so he couldn’t get away from me. I looked into his handsome face, “Yes my handsome black bastard, deep, bury your baby deep inside me”. “I love feeling you so deep inside me Len, oh god Len I love you”. “Now do it, complete the taking of your white bride Len, give me your black baby”.

I couldn’t believe I had just said that, but what I really couldn’t believe was what I was feeling right now. My body was all over the bed, I felt like I was just hung on his big cock and he was holding me in the air as I flopped around. I was sobbing and screaming now, and my juices were flowing out of me like water. I was wanting that, all of it, I wanted to feel him filling me, I wanted him to leave his black baby inside me. “Oh Len damn give me my black baby.”

Len began to moan and grunt from deep down inside, he threw his head back and closed his eyes, “oh yeah hubby, “I’m giving her what she wants man, I’m giving her my black baby.” “Your little white wife wants to mate with a black man, and she is doing it now, look at your wife.” And the huge black hose that was inside me began to fill me. The head of his wonderful cock was against my cervix and I could feel his thick hot liquid seed being pumped into right into it. His liquid was scalding hot and there was so much of it, he just kept throbbing and gushing, throbbing and gushing and I could feel each gush of his hot cream almost like molten lava shooting as far up inside me as he could get it. It was like a gusher that just kept running in me, pushing all his seed right into the hungry womb that had opened up to receive him. Now I was his woman, now he was claiming the rest of his prize. As his hot wet juice flowed into me my eyes and mouth shot wide open. NOW, I knew what that little belle had felt. My Mandingo was leaving his black baby in my white belly. Len was breeding me now, now I belonged to my Mandingo, my Mandingo was mating with me, and I was loving ever minute of it. And that was what she felt, she felt her Mandingo's hot seed gushing into her white womb, and she knew he was breeding her, but her shock was, that she was wanting him to breed her then, just as I was wanting Len to breed me now.

It felt so wonderful I didn’t want it to ever stop. As he was filling me he looked at Lee and said, “Now I’m giving your little white wife that something else you can’t give her, I’m giving your little white wife “my black *******”. “Now she is my woman Lee, now she is going to have our black baby, mine and hers”. When you take your little white wife shopping, she will have our black baby on her arm, and every one will know she’s a black man’s woman.” “When my black ******* is sucking on your wife’s white breasts in front of your friends and family, they’ll know she belongs to a black man. When you see my black ******* at your table every day he’ll remind you that his white mom and your wife is a black man’s woman”. “Tell him baby”.

I was squeezing Lee’s hand with each gush of Lens hot wet juice inside me. “Look at your wife honey.” “Look at my white arms, and white legs holding this beautiful black giant deep inside me. “He’s throbbing inside me now, “He’s giving me his black baby honey, right now his hot wet thick cream is running inside my womb, and I‘m taking his black baby, “And honey I want his black baby, I’m taking our black baby, his and mine, oh god honey, his cum is so hot, he’s filling my womb so full, oh god it feels so good.” "Oh honey, I'm his now, he's completed me, Len's just made me his bride.

Lee was naked now too, his cock was still rock hard. He was rubbing his cock and had cum all over his cock stomach and hand. Lee was cumming too, as he watched my lover push his long bare black hose into me. Knowing his wife wanted the baby that was flowing into her begging womb. His cock was just oozing a steady slow stream of his cum and it was running down his fingers onto his belly and balls. I had never seen him cum so much. He just smiled at me, and nodded, that I had done what I should have.

“Oh honey you bastard, this is what you wanted, you wanted me to take his cum in me.” “Well honey, so did I, if it happens tonight, at least you get to watch me take my lover’s baby this time”. “Watch Len throb honey, each time he throbs he is gushing more of his wonderful cum inside me. “And guess what else he’s leaving more of his wonderful cum for you to suck out of me baby.” “And I got a surprise for you there too honey.”

My body was still responding to the mass of manhood that was still throbbing and gushing inside me, and I was still cumming, I was still holding this wonderful lover captive with my arms and legs. I was still taking his wet thick liquid in my belly. God this was so exciting, I was laying here feeling another man’s baby flowing into my womb, as my husband watched and played with his own little white dick. Len’s big hand was holding my butt turned up, keeping me impaled on his throbbing manhood to keep his cum inside me, giving it time to find my precious waiting egg.

I giggled and said, “oh Len, I’ve been here before, I know what you are doing, you are you holding me like this to make sure your seed don’t drain out of me”? “Yes I am baby”. “How long can you hold me like this Len”? “Until I think you have my baby”. “Do you want me to let you down and pull out of you”? “God no, not now, you feel so good inside me I don’t ever want you out of me, let me help you”. “Len, would you have really pulled out and not cum inside me if I had asked”? “No baby, I lied to you, when you told me you were fertile tonight, I knew I had to keep this black cock inside you and give you my baby.” “Now Karen, did you want me to pull out of you when I came tonight?” “No Len, I knew the moment I saw you I was going to take your baby inside me tonight.” “Now kiss me Len, talk to me”, tell me why you think our baby will be a *******”.

I kept him locked in my arms and legs, knowing that his seed was searching, and was going to find my precious waiting egg. Len’s strong hand held my little butt up on his manhood for what seemed like hours as we kissed and made love with our tongues. “Because all four of my other ******* are boys, and they all have their daddy’s cock”. “if your sons all have their daddy’s cock, your black ******* will give them a complex baby, hell he’ll give their “WHITE daddy a complex”.

Suddenly I began to tremble violently, I bit Len’s shoulder hard to muffle my scream, as my body ******* began to shudder uncontrollably, I had my sharp burning little ball of fire growing in my belly then exploding in my womb, I was having my orgasm from hell. The pain and the pleasure are so intense, so hot and yet so wonderful I almost faint when it comes. Lee had already been here with me, so he knew. After about five minutes I settled down. I’ve only had this five other times, the times I conceived my other five children. And I knew my precious egg had been found, and had just been penetrated by the seed that Len had sent to find it. When my body settled down, I held Len tight and kissed him, then I smiled and told him, “Well, now I can tell you you wonderful black bastard, your baby “boy” is alive and growing inside my womb.”

He had filled me with so much, that I could feel our juices running out of me, even with the huge plug that was still inside me. Len began to get a little smaller inside me, and a little softer. Lee was in his own little world right now, and couldn’t hear what I was telling Len. I began to whisper in his ear, that for years I had wanted to watch Lee sucking my lover’s cock, and now was the time. Would he make Lee suck his cock for me, pleaseeeee? He asked me was I sure Lee would do it, and what I wanted him to do? I told him Lee was going to love, then I told him what I wanted I wanted him to do. He rose up and pulled his cock out of me slowly. God it was gorgeous, it was covered with his cum, and there was a stringy gob clinging to the head.

Len sat up on the edge of the bed, and I put my legs together to keep his cum in me. I rolled over on my elbows close to Lee, smiled at him. Just as I had told him, Len stood up in front of Lee with his cock dangling about six inches in front of Lee’s face. Lee had a glassy look and never took his eyes off Len’s cock, but I couldn’t blame him. Len was only about eight inches long now and it was swaying back and forth so close to Lee’s mouth he could have licked it with his tongue. I took hold of his nipple and began pinching and twisting, then I told him, “Honey, you wanted to see his cum covered cock when he pulled it out of me, well there it is.” “Now your surprise is that I want to see you suck all the cum off of if for me.” Len took his cock and pressed the head against Lee’s lips rubbing the stringy gob between them. “Now keep your promise, you know I want you to, and I know you want it, and Len would like that.” Then Len said, “Here man, get you some more of this dark meat." "It’ll sure make your wife happy, I’ll teach you how to make me happy, and I know you’re going to love it.

Lee took it in his hand and pulled the skin back uncovering the head, then parted his lips and I thought I was going to orgasm as I watched Len’s big cock disappearing in my husband’s mouth. Len put his hands on each side of Lee’s head, pulling him out of the chair on onto his knees. He pulled Lee’s body forward, tilted his head back, and began pushing his cock deeper into his mouth. I was almost jealous; I wanted to suck Len’s big beautiful cock for myself. But I had wanted this for eight years, and I knew I would have time later for my share of sucking him. I looked down and Lee’s little white dinky was hard as a rock and cum was draining out of his little pee hole. I don’t know how he could have any left as much as he had been draining. Lee began gagging and *******, Len’s cock was getting hard and too big for his mouth. Len pulled it out and told him he had a lot to learn yet, but he’d get it right. Laying back on the bed on his elbows I turned around and put my legs over the edge and pulled Lee’s head between them. When I parted my legs the cum I’d been holding in me began to ooz out. I rubbed my cupped fingers between them, got a glob of Len’s thick stringy cum that was running out of me. Then put them in Lee’s mouth, “here honey, you seemed to like Len’s cum so much, at least I hope you do.” I put my hand on the back of his head, and gently pushed his face to my wet waiting cunt. He got on his knees between my legs, and began to lick where Len had just had his black cock. Lee was always so good at this, his tongue entering me, searching for every little drop of cream that may have been left inside me, and then licking my lips and legs, and where the cum had run down my butt. As he almost had me clean, and was licking on my clit, I didn’t think I could, but Lee was bringing me to another orgasm.

Len was kissing me then started biting and sucking my firm breasts again, his biting kissing and chewing on my nipples only added to the flame Lee was putting between my wet thighs. I moaned at Len, “yes honey, bite them, leave me marked for Lee to look at tomorrow. I clamped my legs around Lee’s neck and pulled his face deeper into me, my hips were bucking against him pushing more of Len’s cream into his open mouth as I had another orgasm. “That’s it honey, open your mouth and suck all of his cream out of your wife”. “Show me you like him, you better love him honey, because you’re going to get a lot more of him.” Len’s cock was hard as stone again, and I wasn’t about to waste it. I rolled over on my back, spread my legs wide, took Lee’s head from my legs. And pulled my wonderful black lover back on top of me to receive him again. But this time I didn’t’ let him put it in me. I told him, Len, let Lee put your beautiful cock inside me, that’ll give him a chance to play with your cock a little longer, and he does like playing with your cock honey.” “Let him guide you into me this time.”

He seemed to be taking over now, looking at Lee he said, “Come over here man, take that big black baby maker in your hand and guide me into that sweet little white cunt for us.” As Lee started rubbing the head of Len’s cock against me again my little ass was raising up and trying to get him back inside me. “Len looked me in the eye, giving me his silent command, as I felt the head of his wonderful cock slide into me about an inch, then he pulled it back out. He did not have to tell me this time. “Lee, I want Len to fuck me again honey.” “Come up here and lay beside me while Len fills your wife with more of his hot wet cream honey”.

Then with one long deep hard thrust, I felt him slide all the way into me, as the head of his cock hit the mouth of my open cervix I began another continuous orgasm. He rammed himself in and out of me for almost twenty minutes and it felt like each thrust was going clear into my womb. I don’t know how many orgasms I had, I think only one but it was for twenty minutes. Then I could feel Len growing inside me again, and again, he didn’t have to tell me. I wrapped my white legs around his beautiful black back, held him deep inside me, and screamed “do it now Len, give me our wonderful black baby, oh god I’m yours Len fill me now”.

And again, Len pushed his cock in to my womb as deep as he could, and filled me as I showered his cock with my own juices. Len laid on me, and kept his cock inside me, his big hand holding my butt turned up, he was going to do all he could to make sure he left his baby in my belly, and I could feel the head of long hard black cock throbbing inside my womb, and oozing his sweet hot black seed right into my womb. He felt so good inside me, and in my arms, and my legs wrapped around him, we laid and kissed for several minutes. I told him, “honey, you can relax now, “our” black ******* is already growing inside my little white belly.
So hot, makes my small white dick hard. Love it. BBC rules.

Beautiful

Back