54 year old white married pussy, 26 year old BBC spilling his seed on my wife about an hour ago, one spurt went up and covered her right nipple…I filmed this and yes, I licked it all up while he went and showered right after as he had a date with his girlfriend this afternoon and needed to get my wife’s pussy smell cleaned off his face and cock…

Attachments

• 8F3BF05B-01BE-4906-B32F-7A9DA1F872A3-17522-00000D21717A6D93.mov
    58.8 MB
tumblr_oef22h0x6A1vak0z3o1_500.gif
Best feeling ever! 🤩

54 year old white married pussy, 26 year old BBC spilling his seed on my wife about an hour ago, one spurt went up and covered her right nipple…I filmed this and yes, I licked it all up while he went and showered right after as he had a date with his girlfriend this afternoon and needed to get my wife’s pussy smell cleaned off his face and cock…
You did your cuckold job well and he is a very very good and very very kind Bull because he found the time and energy to fuck your wife and right after meet his girlfriend

Last edited:
You did your cuckold job well and he is a very very good and very very kind Bull because he found the time and energy to fuck your wife and right after meet his girlfriend
More like he is young and full of cum and why would he pass up pussy just because of his GF? Just plan around the meet up with her is all... no kind or good about it. Opportunity presented itself, he took advantage- nothing more...

WOW. That photo deffo fires up my memory. My cute little teenage squeeze Cathy had only been fucked twice before her tight little cunt, mouth and and arsehole were filled with my spunk. I'd shared her with a couple of lads(and Sarah and Theresa) when she agreed to meet my ex army buddy Michael( a 6ft 6 Black man with a massive cock).Just like when Kerri got " Blacked" the first time he agreed to turn up with his brother's and some other family members to give Cathy's petite young body a FUCKING she never forget. 👿☻️☻️☻️☻️☻️☻️☻️🍌🍌🍌💦💦🍑👅💋👀👄❤️

WOW. That photo deffo fires up my memory. My cute little teenage squeeze Cathy had only been fucked twice before her tight little cunt, mouth and and arsehole were filled with my spunk. I'd shared her with a couple of lads(and Sarah and Theresa) when she agreed to meet my ex army buddy Michael( a 6ft 6 Black man with a massive cock).Just like when Kerri got " Blacked" the first time he agreed to turn up with his brother's and some other family members to give Cathy's petite young body a FUCKING she never forget. 👿☻️☻️☻️☻️☻️☻️☻️🍌🍌🍌💦💦🍑👅💋👀👄❤️
Wow - we need more on this 🤞🏻🤞🏻 @Turbo37

Very exciting that the young black man fucked your white wife's unprotected married white cunt and shot his black baby making cum load into your slut wife's womb. Then he had to shower before meeting his girlfriend for a date. He must be ashamed to admit to his girlfriend that he just finished fucking a white man's wife and she will have his black baby

Excellent shot of his black baby making cum shooting out of his big black cock on to your white wife's, his married white fuck toy and cum dump's cunt and belly.

Back