BLACK REPERATION PAYMENT

As a blackking over the white race i believe i have the control to a lavish lifestyle by the white""man's"" wallet. It is my right for whites to serve me as i train them into slavery into the BNWO as a blessing in return
Listen fool the white man owes you nothing. You need to reed up on current history as slavery is illegal .If you think that you are a king then research your bloodline then go to your native land. No Black man is entitled to be given anything for slavery,as slavery was decades ago, the only way to make up for the wrongs of the past would be to to give to those who was slaves,that can not happen as they have all passed away. So grow up get an education , work for a living , buy what you can afford. This site is for roleplay fun, pleasure ,and enjoyment .

It is
You put effort and time in blogging i.e. if you are a good blogger. and the people paying you are effected in a positive manner.
While this is just making easy money by verbally and financially degrading your audience
Fucking pathetic.
True. IT really depends on the content provided. If it is a knowledge based blog giving tips and helpful info that is one thing. But if it is just to degrade that is another.

Back