BLACK REPERATION PAYMENT

dder

Male
Real Person
As a blackking over the white race i believe i have the control to a lavish lifestyle by the white""man's"" wallet. It is my right for whites to serve me as i train them into slavery into the BNWO as a blessing in return

Attachments

• 75093bec-56c5-4a89-b095-426058fc8307.jpg
    75093bec-56c5-4a89-b095-426058fc8307.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 454
  • 9b014236-7eab-4bf1-91ac-8f6cfa5e667c.jpg
    9b014236-7eab-4bf1-91ac-8f6cfa5e667c.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 539
As a blackking over the white race i believe i have the control to a lavish lifestyle by the white""man's"" wallet. It is my right for whites to serve me as i train them into slavery into the BNWO as a blessing in return
at work we had a gentleman marked the same statements all the time so a group got together and bought him a one way ticket to Ghana where his DNA said he was from. He was not a happy camper and left three months later. We got a visit from a government official who asked lots of questions. I think he got the understanding that the interracial couples thought our former employee as a jerk.

I take it you have never heard of the Barbary Coast of the Barbary Pi rates of the 1700s and 1800s. You might want to read up on them and the number of slaves they trafficked in. They were so bad ass entire fleets were sent to stop them to free all the slaves they took both black and white, the slaves they took went for the most part to the Middle East. The pretty women as sex slaves and the men were emasculated with all the male parts removed. If you check the net you Can find photos of these slaves. The US marines were sent to stop the Pirates a few times. That is how they ended up with the curved swords. Who might like to watch both the new version of the four feathers of the wind and the loin.

Back