Black Panties

huh, "black panties." Well, not sure if I understood what the thread title is suggesting or asking for, but in my "soon to be written" book about HOTWIFE< CUCKOLDS and BLACK COCKS, one of the "must have" items for a girl that is fucking black guys when her boyfriend or husband isn't able to be there is, your girls should all have a few pairs of BLACK COTTON PANTIES to wear for their date and wear on the way home.

Don't have to be extra sexy panties, just some "normal sexy" maybe, you can get them at PINK (that store in the mall) pretty cheap, they sell them by the handful, but the important thing to stick to is, must be black, must be cotton. No "polyester/cotton," no "nylon", no lace bullshit. Just stick to this, black cotton panties.

ANd here's why, it was so obvious, can't believe it's my original for my book (and for my hotwife to adhere to startiing immediately): When she's on her date, and when she gets wet and starts to drip, the cotton nicely absorbs it...and because the panties are black, you'll be able to see her wetness when it dries. And then, when her black lover blows his hot load all over her pussy (or inside her pussy for the advanced whore), she can put those panties on right after, they will absorb his cum but will leave beautiful streaks and smears for all to see when it dries on the black cotton.

And yes, OMG, when she lets her black lover blow his load up her cunt, she can put her panties under her pussy when he puls out, so that all that delicious superior cum drips right into her panties.....

If she gets home quick enough (and if you're still waiting up for her, looking out the window every minute because after all this time, you still don't want her to catch you watching gay videos of white husbands sucking his wife's black bulls cock and talking dirtier than she ever did to him. Don't let your wife know that her lover would rather fuck your face, to be honest, right?), you meet her at the door, you insist on her pulling up her skirt and letting you pull those panties down her legs.....slowly, I'd suggest, admire your goddess' body at you go....and when she's able to step out of them, you hold them up to the light. LOOK HOW HEAVILY SOILED THEY ARE.. Your wife was apparenlty a great whore for her lover tonight, look at all that cum, some dried and crusty but some still wet and suckable. Suck on her panties, let her take pictures of you doing it so she can send to her lover, he'll get a kick out of it. Maybe one day, he'll let you suck him off and he can cum all over your face. And wait, cuck, you sucked all the wet cum, but if you expect her to embrace being a BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE, then you also need to suck every dried and crusty drop of cum off her panties too....and then wear them to bed.

This is how I cuck husbands. See me on sdc, profile name is SUNDANCE and my SDC GROUP is "Cuckolding with a Smile." I just fired up this grouop anew after being out of it for awhile. Anyone in South Florida ? Couples, we'll be hosting some small parties for just a few couples at a time along with equal number of TOP NOTCH ONLY BBC men that are sober, sane, appreciative..and heavy cummers. And cucks and cuck-wanabeers, I always have new and creative ideas for you on how you can move forward or how I can provide even "hands on" help if your local and for real. GET AT ME. NOTE: see the black cotton panties in the mouth of BBC OWNED SLUT of mine, she loved the taste for herself..MVC-007L.JPG

Back