Black owned white couple NY

Angiekneels

Couple
Hi,
I am Angie and we are a submisive white couple in search of a Dominate black couple or male. We relocated to up state NY last year. We would love to find an owner in this area. If you would like to chat please say hello.

Attachments

• 20220221_123716.jpg
    20220221_123716.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 512
Hi,
I am Angie and we are a submisive white couple in search of a Dominate black couple or male. We relocated to up state NY last year. We would love to find an owner in this area. If you would like to chat please say hello.
hope you have found what you are looking for and perhaps even need.
your Egyptian owners obviously taught you well
good look in your search

Hi,
Where are you in upstate NY? Rochester area here.

Hi,
Make sure you attend Splash Mocha in Atlanta, Ga., or other dates in 2022....you defintely will be dominated ....LOL

Hi,
Wow this is incredibly hottt! I came instantly when I came across your thread! Wow, your husband is sooo lucky! Wow!

Back