Black-owned cucks

demalejpo

Male
Gold Member
My wife’s black bull owned her, which is as it should be. She told me that if he wanted to own me as well that she fully expected me to comply. He wasn’t interested but I think I would have gone along with it. Is there a consensus about whether the cuck needs to accept being owned as part of his role? I just assumed I would have to.

My wife’s black bull owned her, which is as it should be. She told me that if he wanted to own me as well that she fully expected me to comply. He wasn’t interested but I think I would have gone along with it. Is there a consensus about whether the cuck needs to accept being owned as part of his role? I just assumed I would have to.
I would have loved for her to have a bull that had no problem making me do what he says. The bull can use the wife to make the husband comply. If the bull will not fuck the whore until she gets the hubby to bend then she works on him when away from the bull. If she understands no black cock unless she gets some headway she will figure it out lol. The bull can give suggestions and the wife can follow using her knowlege about her hubby to work his mind to come on over. It may take time...Depends how bad she wants the cock. Once the woman gets used to the bulls cock, that is when he should start making her earn it by controlling her hubby. ......Mean but effective lol

My wife’s black bull owned her, which is as it should be. She told me that blk if he wanted to own me as well that she fully expected me to comply. He wasn’t interested but I think I would have gone along with it. Is there a consensus about whether the cuck needs to accept being owned as part of his role? I just assumed I would have to.
Many blk bulls don’t want the hubs involved as with BBC’s and my wife.

I would have loved for her to have a bull that had no problem making me do what he says. The bull can use the wife to make the husband comply. If the bull will not fuck the whore until she gets the hubby to bend then she works on him when away from the bull. If she understands no black cock unless she gets some headway she will figure it out lol. The bull can give suggestions and the wife can follow using her knowlege about her hubby to work his mind to come on over. It may take time...Depends how bad she wants the cock. Once the woman gets used to the bulls cock, that is when he should start making her earn it by controlling her hubby. ......Mean but effective lol
My wife convinced me to fluff her black bull hard before he barebacked her and filled her with his black seed twice a week. Knowing that her bull eventually wanted to own my sissy hole too, my wife started to peg me with her black strap on. I grew to love being taken anally and my wife soon invited her bull to take ownership of both my mouth and my ass going forward. He used to “double stack” us and fuck both of us bareback back and forth.

My wife convinced me to fluff her black bull hard before he barebacked her and filled her with his black seed twice a week. Knowing that her bull eventually wanted to own my sissy hole too, my wife started to peg me with her black strap on. I grew to love being taken anally and my wife soon invited her bull to take ownership of both my mouth and my ass going forward. He used to “double stack” us and fuck both of us bareback back and forth.
Hit me up I have questions. My long time couple relationship is changing I think

one happy marriage by look of it

Back