Black Only !!

Are you BBC only?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Qoskim

Couple
Real Person
My KING My BABY, My BULL is the only thing I want. He has got me so hooked. That for the last few years my husband has wanted me not to see him especially after I lost my insurance. So I dont tell him. I act like I just flirt. Not sure I my King Bull knows that I am cheating. It is funny because hubby still gets turned on by interracial. Just couldn't handle how My bull had me wanting him. Since I no longer have insurance I am unprotected and get pregnant very easily am no longer on birth control and I hate condums. I haven't sucked or allowed my husband in my ass in years. Now I get out the little pocket pussy and hold it right above my pussy and that's all he gets. I love the power of making him totally pussyless. Would love to see my bull more often because I cant get enough. I have never wanted a man the way I want him. Made me not like little white dicklets at all. I now find them kind of ugly and BBC is beautiful. I cant get off on white dick. My husband would try so hard after my bull had me squirting every minute or so ha ha ha,but I just couldn't cum. So has anyone gone completely BBC?

My boyfriend is black,he’s from Kenya!rayts
My boyfriend is black,he’s from Kenya!
That’s awesome. So many white women are married to white men and think because they have BBC friends that makes them completely devoted to black men. To me a real QOS should be like yourself and be in a relationship with a black man and only allow black cocks in her white pussy. 🖤🤍

My husband was heartbroken when I called D my man,and he was very upset when he heard me say I love you but he knows my lover is the man in my bed and the one who makes me cry out with pleasure!Ive given my pussy to another man who ravidges me and who puts his seed inside me almost daily so he understands and has submitted.There are many other powerful black men who also make love to me and my husband understands that his wife is black owned and well used.Lol he enjoys cleaning me up after Im all gooey with black love lol perfect marriage 😊

My KING My BABY, My BULL is the only thing I want. He has got me so hooked. That for the last few years my husband has wanted me not to see him especially after I lost my insurance. So I dont tell him. I act like I just flirt. Not sure I my King Bull knows that I am cheating. It is funny because hubby still gets turned on by interracial. Just couldn't handle how My bull had me wanting him. Since I no longer have insurance I am unprotected and get pregnant very easily am no longer on birth control and I hate condums. I haven't sucked or allowed my husband in my ass in years. Now I get out the little pocket pussy and hold it right above my pussy and that's all he gets. I love the power of making him totally pussyless. Would love to see my bull more often because I cant get enough. I have never wanted a man the way I want him. Made me not like little white dicklets at all. I now find them kind of ugly and BBC is beautiful. I cant get off on white dick. My husband would try so hard after my bull had me squirting every minute or so ha ha ha,but I just couldn't cum. So has anyone gone completely BBC?
Good luck and I hope you get pregnant by your Black Bull. I have been totally pussy less for more years than I can recall and I think it should be that way Black cock only unprotected and bareback. I will love to eat that cream pie and do my clean up duties.

Im BBC only and I have a boyfriend that is on me almost every day!And when he’s not I have a couple lovers that hit it hard,and yes my bull knows all about them and says as long as its black men cummin in my pussy he is ok with it!He just dont want any white dick contaminating his pussy lol
My wife needs lots of Black cocks pumping deep inside her and depositing their seed. I have not fucked her in well over 10 years and she has not fucked anyone either she needs to get stretched out and filled up with BBC and lots of them. I just know once she tries Black cock she will be hooked on it. I want her fucked only bareback and the more the better if you ask me. I would love to see her spit-roasted and I would love to eat her cream pie and do clean up duties!!!!

My husband was heartbroken when I called D my man,and he was very upset when he heard me say I love you but he knows my lover is the man in my bed and the one who makes me cry out with pleasure!Ive given my pussy to another man who ravidges me and who puts his seed inside me almost daily so he understands and has submitted.There are many other powerful black men who also make love to me and my husband understands that his wife is black owned and well used.Lol he enjoys cleaning me up after Im all gooey with black love lol perfect marriage 😊
That is the kind of marriage I want as I would love for my wife to have unlimited black lovers and only fuck bareback and of course her pussy would be off limits to me, but I would get to eat her sweet cream pie for desert and happily do clean up and fluffer duties!!!

Im BBC only and I have a boyfriend that is on me almost every day!And when he’s not I have a couple lovers that hit it hard,and yes my bull knows all about them and says as long as its black men cummin in my pussy he is ok with it!He just dont want any white dick contaminating his pussy lol
A lot of black men are like that , they don't want us white men touching white women now

The longer we are married, the further my wife takes things, and exerts more control over me the cuck. I am now banned from her pussy, and she has gone strictly BBC. She's spoken of something else she would like to do, that she feels would help me accept my life as a cuckold, but also learn true submission to her.

Last edited:
Back