Black men to cuck hubby over pictures of his sexy wife

I mean no offense to anyone but I don’t understand why a black bull would want to cuck a white man whose wife is oblivious he is getting off on the thoughts of that?

im not innocent. I’m a wife whose red ECL husband does not know I’m into Big Black Cock
I’m just saying I don’t understand it

I mean no offense to anyone but I don’t understand why a black bull would want to cuck a white man whose wife is oblivious he is getting off on the thoughts of that?

im not innocent. I’m a wife whose red ECL husband does not know I’m into Big Black Cock
If he wants a black bull to cuck him by fucking his wife, that is between him and his wife. As the bull we do what we want with those that choose to be apart of this situation. We don't ask why or want to know why. We are here to perform a duty that they feel the husband isn't able to do perform.

Why do the wives have Only Fans pages? Answering this question is almost the same as your question.

Fair enough. Though I don’t understand why you don’t feel you can tell your husband you are into BBC, but you’ll have your reasons - each to their isn’t isn’t it. And who said anything about anyone being oblivious …my wife knows I post pictures of her and that they receives comments.

Me too girl

Any black men want to receive plenty of pictures of my sexy 43 year old wife and cuck me over the phone about how they would fuck her?
Abso-fucking-lutely. Shoot me DM when you have a moment. Articulate, educated, experienced and sophisticated bull here. I also travel to the UK for work.
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

Back