Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?

Too many to count. I got in the lifestyle at 20 and I’m 45 soon to be 46 in 2 days!
A Happy and Joyous birthday to you my young Padawan! My wife (Black) and I started looking at swinging in 1988, dived in the deep end in 91. I was widowed in 97 and exclusive to the lifestyle since! Now on the lookout for those to help me act my age-69!

Some gonna call me a dirty old man, but I am not a hoe! But as long as this thing works, Imma put it to use!

Yes I Love a Hubby that is helping me out like that!!
i don't blame you for taking part in such a plot as a stranger who has his own needs, even though it means you will have to put all the work into the game of seduction without guarantee of success. But for a husband initiating such a sinister plot is a very bad thing to play on his own wife.
That has happened as couple of times with my wife her thinking I didn't know.
And don't you think for your wife having to go through the potential guilt and perhaps self-hatred for her cheating is not very hurtful? Would anybody do that to a person they truly love? And how well do you know the guys you are trying to set her up with? Can you really trust those? *SmH*

Back