Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?

Been in this lifestyle a long time almost 20 years. I have met with 75 couples. I have no ******* not into that baby making bullshit. The reason I have met and fucked so many is because I do what I say. I show up on time I pay for the room and I keep it on a just sex basis. Most of the couples I have met I was referred. Because so many other black men are fakes. Its very hard for couples to find a dependable black man to show up pay for a room and fuck the wifes brains out.

All are usually unexpected. But I got caught up with one of them bc she was sex as fuck. Even got pregnant 😂 she was a coach wife from an nfl team. Well, after he found out they moved to San Francisco on the other side of the country lol
Do you believe that she will stop dating black guys ? 😉

Thank you for your comment. Wow!!! you have fucked so many white wives that you have lost count!!! Congratulations, I am very impressed. Do you have a ball perk number of white wives you have fucked? Great for you and the white wives and lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wife. 15+ years fucking white wives, you have led a very exciting life. Do you know if you fucked your black baby into any of them? I would think you have since you have fucked so many white wives.
Responses like that are so basic, stand offish, and bleh. Just someone trying to throw a shady boast or conceit.

So far 31 a couple were catfishes, but the range is from sex to just BJ's, and I'm not sure if they were married but they had a main man. It would be more but I only get rooms if I can make videos, otherwise it's very little benefit to me. And I'm not at the point where I travel far distances to meet people like a few do.

I have never been caught. I don't want to disturb my home, or their home. I just want the wife as my slut. And doing it when it's forbidden, and she has to hide because she has a whole other life, and more to the hotness. Imagine fucking a wife or girlfriend regularly in taboo and or public places but without being caught. The sexiness is heightened. Imagine sending her home to her unsuspecting man with your cum in her pussy, ass, or mouth. And he has no clue.
omg have you really done that ?

Back