Black Master Who Dominates Snowbunny! Dallas here! Travels for work

Black Master Bull Who Dominates Snowbunny by with Multiple Orgasms!

I am a busy mixed black/Italian professional type. I am 6’2 tall, 210lbs, strong, dominant bull, hung 13 inches, heavy Cummer, handsome. I work hard, but I play harder. I enjoy to tease/flirt, but a gentleman. I wouldn't say I like playing games either. No more drama, please. I’m looking for a cool, laid-back couple to hang out with and possibly close to fun. No pressure.

• I am a real bull. I am into fucking women. I don't care if they are young or old or somewhere in between, married, single, or attached, and I will stretch and gape your pussy and make it sore that you will be no good for a few days. If you are in a cuckold relationship, that is even better because I enjoy fucking wives in front of their in-depth sexual husbands or boyfriends, plus I enjoy an audience.

I plan on fucking wrecking your precious holes, slut. Until you are little more than a screaming fucktoy, whimpering and sobbing as I use your holes without mercy. When all is said and done, you will be broken, pumped full of cum...

I LOVE THE EROTICA SIDE OF SEX. I love a comfortable enough woman with herself to let go and take advantage of the sexual experience. Regardless, if it is just a FUCK or searching for a more in-depth understanding, she loves Dominant Man to take her mind and body to new heights. A woman that lets her body orgasm 100 times and works to reach a CLIMAX (while riding my THICK, BLACK COCK) that leaves her sweating, her pussy throbbing, and her eyes and body awake with passion.

I am a busy mixed black/Italian professional type. I am 6’2 tall, 210lbs, strong, dominant bull, hung 13 inches, heavy Cummer, handsome. I work hard, but I play harder. I enjoy to tease/flirt, but a gentleman. I wouldn't say I like playing games either. No more drama, please. I’m looking for a cool, laid-back couple to hang out with and possibly close to fun. No pressure.

• I am a real bull. I am into fucking women. I don't care if they are young or old or somewhere in between, married, single, or attached, and I will stretch and gape your pussy and make it sore that you will be no good for a few days. If you are in a cuckold relationship, that is even better because I enjoy fucking wives in front of their in-depth sexual husbands or boyfriends, plus I enjoy an audience.

I plan on fucking wrecking your precious holes, slut. Until you are little more than a screaming fucktoy, whimpering and sobbing as I use your holes without mercy. When all is said and done, you will be broken, pumped full of cum...

I LOVE THE EROTICA SIDE OF SEX. I love a comfortable enough woman with herself to let go and take advantage of the sexual experience. Regardless, if it is just a FUCK or searching for a more in-depth understanding, she loves Dominant Man to take her mind and body to new heights. A woman that lets her body orgasm 100 times and works to reach a CLIMAX (while riding my THICK, BLACK COCK) that leaves her sweating, her pussy throbbing, and her eyes and body awake with passion.
Hi

My lady loves to play and you describe her/us perfectly. Where are you at?

You ever travel to SD? Would love to watch you tear up my wife!

Can you travel?

You sound like someone I need..

Back