Black Males Your sexuality and feelings.

Jack Ward

Couple
( Sophia here ) This has been on my mind for a while

Black men , how do you feel about your sexuality been appreciated, Now i appreciate it because it satisfies me and im not afraid to say that im very open about what i like. And although i hear of white men who identify as "alpha cucks" this isnt ment to assume your pov maybe its a more specific type of white guy. But black guys how do you feel about white males actually appreciating your sexuality that effected by it , I suppose without cucks there would be way less opportunity for you in this type of lifestyle.

sexuality is more than just penis size , so if you saw your sexuality as a powerful ******* in the world ( i mean you literllay been invited into couples bedrooms ) , why do you belive your sexuality is becoming more and more desired.

Sorry for the question overload , just alot of thoughts in my mind :)
put my main point in bold

Thank you for any answers i appreciate your thoughts.

I’ll be honest it has consumed me over the years. I first realized that my sexual aura was appealing to women of other races when I was 15. I went to a private high school on scholarship and most of the white mothers and teachers just couldn’t stop telling me how good looking I was. At first I took it for the simple compliment it was but the more I got them the more I started to realize none of my peers were getting the same attention from the mothers.

I think it’s more desired now because I’ve embrased it. The way I walk into a room and stand and carry myself I’ve been told it screams “sex” as a bull you need to know your strengths. I don’t have a 12 inch bbc but i know I’m still the epitome of a strong bull.

However looks and the body fades so I’m enjoying my gifts now

Black men , how do you feel about your sexuality been appreciated, Now i appreciate it because it satisfies me and im not afraid to say that im very open about what i like. And although i hear of white men who identify as "alpha cucks" this isnt ment to assume your pov maybe its a more specific type of white guy. But black guys how do you feel about white males actually appreciating your sexuality that effected by it , I suppose without cucks there would be way less opportunity for you in this type of lifestyle.

sexuality is more than just penis size , so if you saw your sexuality as a powerful ******* in the world ( i mean you literllay been invited into couples bedrooms ) , why do you belive your sexuality is becoming more and more desired.

Good topic. This is, really, a fetish site, dedicated to what could be considered a fetish. I imagine the answers would vary from the ladies, but more than a few are mesmerized by the cock. Many of the rest are turned on by the strong nature of a "bull". There are a few that say it's the same for them with a white man and a black man, the things they are attracted to. Those tend to be the ladies who are concerned about the "bull", his feelings, and his desires.

I honestly didn't know i was sexually desired by other races particular white women until after i got married. It through me off quite a bit because i didn't know how to handle it. As i got older i started to see white women looking at me in a sexual way. The more I saw white women appreciating my appearance the more i wanted them. In general fire feeds fire. The desires will only grow for me when i see a lady who im attracted to wanting me also. The white male appreciating it is just an opportunity for guys like me to have fun and actually act on the desires that we might not necessarily get without a cuck. More of a wingman type of thing

I’ll be honest it has consumed me over the years. I first realized that my sexual aura was appealing to women of other races when I was 15. I went to a private high school on scholarship and most of the white mothers and teachers just couldn’t stop telling me how good looking I was. At first I took it for the simple compliment it was but the more I got them the more I started to realize none of my peers were getting the same attention from the mothers.

I think it’s more desired now because I’ve embrased it. The way I walk into a room and stand and carry myself I’ve been told it screams “sex” as a bull you need to know your strengths. I don’t have a 12 inch bbc but i know I’m still the epitome of a strong bull.

However looks and the body fades so I’m enjoying my gifts now

@SirBAO , I can only imagine what it must be like to be so sexually desired by the women of the world, especially white women. You do indeed have the body of a Greek god, with a truly awe-inspiring cock to boot. I cannot imagine any woman in the world not being interested in having sex with you. How does it feel knowing that every you go, women are coveting you - undressing you with their eyes and imagining you naked?

This is a lifestyle that I basically stumbled into in 92/93. I hooked up with a woman that I did not know at first was married while I was in the military.
I had been with my share of ladies before this, so I was fairly confident anyway. My military presence added to that. I found that this woman was different.
She was searching for something. It wasn't about love, it was pure desire. When I put my cum in her the first time, she was over the top and I didn't know why. I found out a few week later she was married and that her husband was deployed. I found that I really enjoyed having this supposedly 'off limits' woman. I was fucking a lady that no other man besides her husband is supposed to have. It raised my enjoyment to a whole new level. I spent so much time between this woman's legs and filling her with cum. Even after he came home, she ALWAYS took my cum home with her. Over time, she introduced me to some of her other married friends. There was no drama, no jealousy. This also intrigued me. It was a bond with these woman that were enjoying me as much as I was enjoying them.

At first, I admit, I was a hound. I did not care about the husbands. In most cases they did not know or at least I did not see them. That was fine with me.
I was getting their pussy and I loved it. Over time it evolved into me knowing the husbands. It added to me personally. To look into their eyes as I am fucking their wives. To know that feeling as I start to cum in their wives.

Now I am privileged that I am accepted and allowed into homes. I have meet more couples this way. I have been introduced to friends and family of these people. This also adds to the my excitement that yes I am fucking these woman and you all may or may not know it. It's not about controlling or dominating the situation, it's about being desired above all others and bringing woman to that point as well. A point that they do not get too without me.

I guess that the best I can explain it.

J

@SirBAO , I can only imagine what it must be like to be so sexually desired by the women of the world, especially white women. You do indeed have the body of a Greek god, with a truly awe-inspiring cock to boot. I cannot imagine any woman in the world not being interested in having sex with you. How does it feel knowing that every you go, women are coveting you - undressing you with their eyes and imagining you naked?
AND, judging by your media, knowing that what they're imagining doesn't do justice to your true gifts.

Last edited:

This is a excellent topic that you discussed and I appreciate you for speaking out about black male sexuality as a whole :lips:

From my personal experience it took me awhile for me to embrace and appreciate my sexuality as a man when I was younger and growing up in Southern California with Asperger’s syndrome I faced some challenges that were tough since I always like to do my own thing and have different beliefs than most people. But as I got older in time I learned to value myself more and appreciate the gifts nature has given me.

Ever since I joined this community a few years ago I have gotten allot of compliments from genuine and real women about my body in general and I love every one of them and I appreciate you ladies for your support and you real & genuine ladies have my love and support as well and once I’m able to travel I want to meet some of you lovely ladies in person and have a beautiful experience together :sex:

I notice at proffesional functions the white women are so touchy, and stare...my current milf always tell me how attractive and sexy i am her and her friends check me out at gym.

This is a lifestyle that I basically stumbled into in 92/93. I hooked up with a woman that I did not know at first was married while I was in the military.
I had been with my share of ladies before this, so I was fairly confident anyway. My military presence added to that. I found that this woman was different.
She was searching for something. It wasn't about love, it was pure desire. When I put my cum in her the first time, she was over the top and I didn't know why. I found out a few week later she was married and that her husband was deployed. I found that I really enjoyed having this supposedly 'off limits' woman. I was fucking a lady that no other man besides her husband is supposed to have. It raised my enjoyment to a whole new level. I spent so much time between this woman's legs and filling her with cum. Even after he came home, she ALWAYS took my cum home with her. Over time, she introduced me to some of her other married friends. There was no drama, no jealousy. This also intrigued me. It was a bond with these woman that were enjoying me as much as I was enjoying them.

At first, I admit, I was a hound. I did not care about the husbands. In most cases they did not know or at least I did not see them. That was fine with me.
I was getting their pussy and I loved it. Over time it evolved into me knowing the husbands. It added to me personally. To look into their eyes as I am fucking their wives. To know that feeling as I start to cum in their wives.

Now I am privileged that I am accepted and allowed into homes. I have meet more couples this way. I have been introduced to friends and family of these people. This also adds to the my excitement that yes I am fucking these woman and you all may or may not know it. It's not about controlling or dominating the situation, it's about being desired above all others and bringing woman to that point as well. A point that they do not get too without me.

I guess that the best I can explain it.

J
I think you explained things very well

I honestly didn't know i was sexually desired by other races particular white women until after i got married. It through me off quite a bit because i didn't know how to handle it. As i got older i started to see white women looking at me in a sexual way. The more I saw white women appreciating my appearance the more i wanted them. In general fire feeds fire. The desires will only grow for me when i see a lady who im attracted to wanting me also. The white male appreciating it is just an opportunity for guys like me to have fun and actually act on the desires that we might not necessarily get without a cuck. More of a wingman type of thing

Many white women here in Scandinavia find black men attractive.

Back