Black into White lifestyle

Hi All,
I have been a member of this site for years but recentky became single again and this time im very serious about what i want and i will talk to every Black cocl loving woman i can until i find the one :)
Heres my advert.......
BLACK into WHITE
40s white male seeking modern woman, aged approx 20 to 40 who is into the above lifestyle.
Hoping for a long term arrangement and for love to grow. I fully expect you to only have sex with Black men, and I to live a life of celibacy and even chastity with only having the privilege of giving you oral sex whenever you need it.
Im open to many things and would like to offer a life with me, including the basic financial security to make sure we all live together healthy and happily. You would have all the love and care you need, as well as help and encouragement to always be that sexy lady who desires a lifetime of intimacy with multiple Black men.
Also, regarding the inevitable event of interracial baby birth, I would be proud to be by your side during these times and to give continued love and care to any offspring you may have.

Back