black inseminator at work...

This is how I like my cocks: long, slender, strong and very, very dark!
View attachment 6027905
My wife likes long cocks too, how fat they are doesn't matter to her. Her vagina stretches easily, so that is not an issue. But a long hard cock that taps her cervix drives her crazy! She loves the feel of her cervix getting bashed on each thrust. Makes her cum easily!

This is what black dicks do
I would love to watch that guys big black cock fucking in my white slut wife's cunt. Then watch his huge cum load load shooting into my wife's unprotected married white cunt womb.
If he had fucked my wife and shot his huge black baby making cum load in my wife's cunt, she probably would have had the black baby that she wants.

My wife likes long cocks too, how fat they are doesn't matter to her. Her vagina stretches easily, so that is not an issue. But a long hard cock that taps her cervix drives her crazy! She loves the feel of her cervix getting bashed on each thrust. Makes her cum easily!
My wife prefers long but if its s fat dick she loves it more , she says she feals him stretching her open it hurts more but the orgasms are bigger

Back