black inseminator at work...

Ha ha you're mad shocked ! But i like your idea.... And for walking with your wife and mixed baby in street, i know the first time it's difficult, but after the first chok, people don't think about your family... I have change some of my friends, but for myself now it's ok ! First year is little bit difficult...

I'm sure that in real life it's difficult. But for me it almost seems exciting to show off a beautiful wife while she breastfeeding her equally beautiful dark black baby in public. I'd love it if everyone knew what a nasty little slut my wife is and what a cuckold I am. Even better if she openly flirts with or gets fondled by black guys in front of me while I act oblivious but am clearly aware of my inferior beta male status.

I'm sure that in real life it's difficult. But for me it almost seems exciting to show off a beautiful wife while she breastfeeding her equally beautiful dark black baby in public. I'd love it if everyone knew what a nasty little slut my wife is and what a cuckold I am. Even better if she openly flirts with or gets fondled by black guys in front of me while I act oblivious but am clearly aware of my inferior beta male status.
I have already breastfeeding my babies in public ( my second ******* is very dark for a mixed baby ! ) and trust me, i have speak whith many white women's she think my ******* is beautiful... But i don't know if men think's i'm a slut...

Any pictures of your wife? Please post

I have already breastfeeding my babies in public ( my second ******* is very dark for a mixed baby ! ) and trust me, i have speak whith many white women's she think my ******* is beautiful... But i don't know if men think's i'm a slut...

That's why I would want to be married to her from the beginning. I want people to see us holding hands with our wedding rings on and I'd love to pass of comments about "our happy seven years of marriage and our three wonderful children" while she's breastfeeding a clearly black baby (and me taking care of the older ones) and still being flirty with dark black guys. I want there to be no question that I'm a weak cuckold and that she's a nasty slut for blacks.

Back