black inseminator at work...

Oh i realy know that ! Most of the time i do bareback sex with my lovers and i use the pull out method.
If you consider a woman who goes by “Multi-Orgasmic Mary”,,,has her most intense orgasm the moment another man’s seed warms my husband’s pussy, that does it for me,,,that’s the whole reason I’m here,,,everyone I’ve ever been with knew if they ever wanted seconds they wouldn’t dare pull out,,,who wants to fuck someone who would purposely ruin your best orgasm?

Last edited:
Maybe i'm not explaining well? English is not my native language. I'm pushing the sperm out of my vagina after each of my sex intercourses. I squat in the shower to empty my pussy of the black semen and i clean with the water jet.
Ok, I understand now.. so long as I get the pleasure of cumming inside your white pussy :sex:

Maybe i'm not explaining well? English is not my native language. I'm pushing the sperm out of my vagina after each of my sex intercourses. I squat in the shower to empty my pussy of the black semen and i clean with the water jet.
That’s what my husband is for, even though, more than enough remains within the folds and crevices of my sugar walls to please my hub when it’s time for him to reclaim his pussy,,,I’m sure everyone will agree no amount of AstroGlide can match the feeling of sliding into warm sloppy seconds, LOL

Back