Black Hands on the White Throat

God, that would ******* things stone dead with some of the women I’ve been with.
“Can you WHAT?” Lol

Well, yeah, but you should be able to tell from what else is going on. If there's a lot of minor domination going on (pinning my arms over my head, etc) then it's clearly in line with what we're doing and he can ask. If I was having very tantric, eye-gazing connected sex, it'd clearly be a mood killer. You don't go from zero to one hundred instantly.

I would say too far, too fast - or just at the wrong time. There are times when I'm very much in a space where I want to be tossed around & used and pretty much anything goes, but if I'm not in that mindset, something like that might kind of shut me down.

If a guy hasn't done something like that to me before, he should wait until I tell him to do it. (And probably the next couple of times, too, until we're both really confident he knows how to read me).
As you can see here in this GIF file from the video... she starts to grab my hand, but as she reaches for it, I knew what she wanted... and she got it to an intense orgasm.

Back