Black guys that ONLY have sex with white girls

Only fair. So many girls seem to chose black guys only

To each his own every straight guy is different when it comes to his own authentic attraction to women since he has his own preferences and boundaries.

For me personally I like women of all shades of color and what i love about women is how abundant, feminine and hedonistic they can be with their energy & I love how women make beautiful choices with their overall health even if it’s not sexually related as well as how they can calm a mans energy with their soft sexy touch & make any situation fun and exciting.

I am an equal opportunity fucker. (black, white, yellow and brown)
However when your from the suburbs..
Graduate from Penn State in 2001..
We all have certain real world experiences that show influence over our culture.
I am a professional 42 year old ALPHA married man.
I am used to having my cake and eating it as well...
Not everyone's cup of tea I understand....
Then again it's not a cup of tea that has you gasping for air and cumming in the hotel bed on all fours !x.gif

I am an equal opportunity fucker. (black, white, yellow and brown)
However when your from the suburbs..
Graduate from Penn State in 2001..
We all have certain real world experiences that show influence over our culture.
I am a professional 42 year old ALPHA married man.
I am used to having my cake and eating it as well...
Not everyone's cup of tea I understand....
Then again it's not a cup of tea that has you gasping for air and cumming in the hotel bed on all fours !View attachment 2515740

It took my girl about a year to finally tell me that before she met me that she only dated and slept with black guys. She also said that she was a equal opportunist! Lol

What is the reason that some black guys only have sex with white girls? I know why I prefer black guys... confident swag, dark sensuous skin, thick dick, and most of all, the way they fuck... way better than white guys. So why do some black guys only go white?

What is the reason that some black guys only have sex with white girls? I know why I prefer black guys... confident swag, dark sensuous skin, thick dick, and most of all, the way they fuck... way better than white guys. So why do some black guys only go white?
For me it’s the skin contrast and I feel white girls are more submissive than Hispanic or black women they like the swag and the taboo

they have a submissive feminine energy

I have sex with all racez of wome but it seems to me white women are comfortable with knowing and excepting of their place with a strong man

To each his own every straight guy is different when it comes to his own authentic attraction to women since he has his own preferences and boundaries.

For me personally I like women of all shades of color and what i love about women is how abundant, feminine and hedonistic they can be with their energy & I love how women make beautiful choices with their overall health even if it’s not sexually related as well as how they can calm a mans energy with their soft sexy touch & make any situation fun and exciting.
Best Answer right here?

White women aren't the only women that fetishise black men. Not even close. So no, as long as my dick can get hard if you are fine and we're vibing you can ride it.

I'm attracted to beautiful women regardless of ethnicity.

Back