Black dress

YES---The calendar has taken us out--hopefully not permanently. At first it was difficult, but in a short time I could not wait to dress her for fucking. whether dress clothes of fuck clothes, I wanted her to be hit on when first seen. Wanted man to hurt with desire for her small body, and wanted the man to know he was getting super hard for the best fuck in the room. Watched as another man took her in the bedroom and closed the doo. Now it was my time to hurt as imagination filled my mind. Still I loved it, knowing she was about to give all she could to please another man. The thought of him penetrating my playground--sucking her tits, loving her body and putting his loving cells into her---Take all of her and give all of yourself to please her-----

My wife's black dress, AKA her CFM dress. All men got to ogle and leer at her body covered by the dress. However, only Black men got to see (and use) what was under the dress.

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 95
  • View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Ass In 2004.jpg
    Ass In 2004.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 31
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 43
Back