BLACK DILDO WIVES

Question… :

Once you decided to buy a dildo… (in your very first time ) you bought a black ones or start with a “classic” one ?

wanna know cause just buyed a mini vibrator to my girlfriend and…. How much time pass from your first vibrator to the bbc ones ?
Thanks for effort

I was a small black dildo that a gf gave me. Never used it until I met this now hubby. He was so naughty and in my 20yrs from my first and single before my marriage. This man introduced my body into all kinds of pleasure. He wanted to by me toys when we first met and boom. Greatest sex ever from 47 to now 52
Totally feel u I got my wife her first Jason luv dildo and omg did she go crazy n have the biggest orgasams I’ve ever seen her have !!! She says she’s training for the real thing as we are newbie hotwife couple !

Totally feel u I got my wife her first Jason luv dildo and omg did she go crazy n have the biggest orgasams I’ve ever seen her have !!! She says she’s training for the real thing as we are newbie hotwife couple !
Congrats alot of fun. I don't need this lifestyle due to hubby so good to me and have a big hispanic cock. This is his voodoo and I get to enjoy. In our 7yrs marriage now 21 bbc over that time it's been fun. Had to stop due to breats cancer but hubby,family and lovers very supportive. Enjoy don't ever et disrespect come into this fun. I dont get how couples get off to that. I like my man alpha and he is 100percent and lover all get along

Congrats alot of fun. I don't need this lifestyle due to hubby so good to me and have a big hispanic cock. This is his voodoo and I get to enjoy. In our 7yrs marriage now 21 bbc over that time it's been fun. Had to stop due to breats cancer but hubby,family and lovers very supportive. Enjoy don't ever et disrespect come into this fun. I dont get how couples get off to that. I like my man alpha and he is 100percent and lover all get along
A BHC 😂??? That’s a first !! You may think he’s a alpha but any man that lets his wife fuck another man is not a complete alpha sweetheart, I’m sure he loves to look at that BBC slide in and out of your pussy, it’s obviously not your pussy that gets him off it’s the BBC !! He’s not getting off you your pussy only, it’s the BBC that gets him going and I know u can tell a difference if you stop and think about how much more turned on he is when here’s a BBC next to your pussy vs just your pussy by itself!

A BHC 😂??? That’s a first !! You may think he’s a alpha but any man that lets his wife fuck another man is not a complete alpha sweetheart, I’m sure he loves to look at that BBC slide in and out of your pussy, it’s obviously not your pussy that gets him off it’s the BBC !! He’s not getting off you your pussy only, it’s the BBC that gets him going and I know u can tell a difference if you stop and think about how much more turned on he is when here’s a BBC next to your pussy vs just your pussy by itself!

Last edited:
Back