BLACK DILDO WIVES

Ok So you agreed that he’s probably a little gay for the BBC ?
Ooooh I guess I'm wrong. Well this has convinced me to stay off and stop. My husband is far from gay and he's a damn good man to my ******* and I. Successful handsome and well hung. Doesn't matter all comments appreciated. Cheers all be safe. Enjoy

Ooooh I guess I'm wrong. Well this has convinced me to stay off and stop. My husband is far from gay and he's a damn good man to my ******* and I. Successful handsome and well hung. Doesn't matter all comments appreciated. Cheers all be safe. Enjoy
It’s ok you can be a good husband n ******* and provider and still have a sexual attraction to black cock n how a bbc looks with your wife ! Not sure what “stay off and stop” means but if that made you wonder about him and now ur gonna stop fucking bbc , that wouldn’t be very nice to do to ur husband you care so much for just have fun don’t worry about labels etc… he’s doing it with you but probably apprehensive about telling u what he’s really into because he’s afraid ur gonna think he’s gay or something. Wouldn’t have a open honest relationship be best and not worry about things

It’s ok you can be a good husband n ******* and provider and still have a sexual attraction to black cock n how a bbc looks with your wife ! Not sure what “stay off and stop” means but if that made you wonder about him and now ur gonna stop fucking bbc , that wouldn’t be very nice to do to ur husband you care so much for just have fun don’t worry about labels etc… he’s doing it with you but probably apprehensive about telling u what he’s really into because he’s afraid ur gonna think he’s gay or something. Wouldn’t have a open honest relationship be best and not worry about things
Not but a true alpha male has nothing to do with sexual. It's doesn't. Husband is successful well rounded and very confident. He provides a very good life for my ******* and I. As well as his g
*******. Husband had a sexual experience one time when he was a kid he witness his godmother do something that was against what we or hispanic had been taught what not to do in a relationship. It wasn't until college hubby and his best friend a bbc started I guess you call tag team woman that didn't mind. Husband told his woman before me if they ever had a fantasy and eqxh and every wanted to try two cocks at a time. Husband had two woman at once several times before his marriage yet he stated when a woman can take on three it's hot. When bbc its even hotter. He called it a voodoo. So since I had a black dildo that a friend c
Gave me but truly never used it then when I met him. He was amazing fun and very well hung. My ex who was a six foot navy commander and football star. Was a pussy and yes I will say was a pussy. I married that for 20yrs. Then now this man. He doesn't get jealous at all no insecurities what so ever and allows me to be me. Since he Introduced this lifestyle he still last longer than lovers. He calls it making love and bbc is the fucking part. I have had 21bbc in last 8yrs we been married and about 8 of those are professionals. Yet each one if had a problem came to my husband due to his knowledge of cars, construction and financial. So alpha does not take over in the sexual world with his man its a turn on when the lovers wait till Husband states its hot. I can stop this lifestyle without any issue what so ever because I k owbi will be very pleased by my husband. Since 7yrs have asked only one bbc got emotionally attached and created a Sean. He was little over 6 when husband shorter. Dick size did not matter on how my husband took him down and ended the what was suppose to be fun and drama free. Anyway Tim not here to gain or loss and everyone will have a different opinion. My man has no desire to grab or suck a black cock and my husband told me if I ever wanted to stop I can. We havnt because I have alot of fun with hubby which is always thier when I play. Anyway to each his own. Not that it matters I'm an RN and about to become NP. The woman's anatomy truly doesn't need something so big. It's how you use it. Oh well don't need any negative ******* here.

Not but a true alpha male has nothing to do with sexual. It's doesn't. Husband is successful well rounded and very confident. He provides a very good life for my ******* and I. As well as his g
*******. Husband had a sexual experience one time when he was a kid he witness his godmother do something that was against what we or hispanic had been taught what not to do in a relationship. It wasn't until college hubby and his best friend a bbc started I guess you call tag team woman that didn't mind. Husband told his woman before me if they ever had a fantasy and eqxh and every wanted to try two cocks at a time. Husband had two woman at once several times before his marriage yet he stated when a woman can take on three it's hot. When bbc its even hotter. He called it a voodoo. So since I had a black dildo that a friend c
Gave me but truly never used it then when I met him. He was amazing fun and very well hung. My ex who was a six foot navy commander and football star. Was a pussy and yes I will say was a pussy. I married that for 20yrs. Then now this man. He doesn't get jealous at all no insecurities what so ever and allows me to be me. Since he Introduced this lifestyle he still last longer than lovers. He calls it making love and bbc is the fucking part. I have had 21bbc in last 8yrs we been married and about 8 of those are professionals. Yet each one if had a problem came to my husband due to his knowledge of cars, construction and financial. So alpha does not take over in the sexual world with his man its a turn on when the lovers wait till Husband states its hot. I can stop this lifestyle without any issue what so ever because I k owbi will be very pleased by my husband. Since 7yrs have asked only one bbc got emotionally attached and created a Sean. He was little over 6 when husband shorter. Dick size did not matter on how my husband took him down and ended the what was suppose to be fun and drama free. Anyway Tim not here to gain or loss and everyone will have a different opinion. My man has no desire to grab or suck a black cock and my husband told me if I ever wanted to stop I can. We havnt because I have alot of fun with hubby which is always thier when I play. Anyway to each his own. Not that it matters I'm an RN and about to become NP. The woman's anatomy truly doesn't need something so big. It's how you use it. Oh well don't need any negative ******* here.
Ok and ? …that’s great . You and every couple on here like most swingers in the lifestyle have great relationships, family life’s , sex lives , jobs, parents etc … and like many of swingers/ lifestyle folks the husband is confident n secure you have to be to allow you wife to fuck another man so I don’t get ur point ?

Gave me but truly never used it then when I met him. He was amazing fun and very well hung. My ex who was a six foot navy commander and football star. Was a pussy and yes I will say was a pussy. I married that for 20yrs. Then now this man. He doesn't get jealous at all no insecurities what so ever and allows me to be me. Since he Introduced this lifestyle he still last longer than lovers. He calls it making love and bbc is the fucking part. I have had 21bbc in last 8yrs we been married and about 8 of those are professionals. Yet each one if had a problem came to my husband due to his knowledge of cars, construction and financial. So alpha does not take over in the sexual world with his man its a turn on when the lovers wait till Husband states its hot. I can stop this lifestyle without any issue what so ever because I k owbi will be very pleased by my husband. Since 7yrs have asked only one bbc got emotionally attached and created a Sean. He was little over 6 when husband shorter. Dick size did not matter on how my husband took him down and ended the what was suppose to be fun and drama free. Anyway Tim not here to gain or loss and everyone will have a different opinion. My man has no desire to grab or suck a black cock and my husband told me if I ever wanted to stop I can. We havnt because I have alot of fun with hubby which is always thier when I play. Anyway to each his own. Not that it matters I'm an RN and about to become NP. The woman's anatomy truly doesn't need something so big. It's how you use it. Oh well don't need any negative
I will say that I did ask husband in beginning if he was bi or gay for a black man. He freaked and said no. So I asked if you love me how can you allow. He ok no problem we won't pursue. It's sexaul and naughty as fun. "I love you and I want to provide a fantasy for you so that make me gay or bi" I showed with men in football and baseball doesn't. Ake me gay or bi. The fact the skin color tone and total sexual satisfaction is the mind blower. Having two woman was hot but I don't desire it. So if I want to get off why not allow my wife to enjoy the experience of two disks"

Ok and ? …that’s great . You and every couple on here like most swingers in the lifestyle have great relationships, family life’s , sex lives , jobs, parents etc … and like many of swingers/ lifestyle folks the husband is confident n secure you have to be to allow you wife to fuck another man so I don’t get ur point ?
No worries. No point anymore. Cheers be safe and Anyway

I will say that I did ask husband in beginning if he was bi or gay for a black man. He freaked and said no. So I asked if you love me how can you allow. He ok no problem we won't pursue. It's sexaul and naughty as fun. "I love you and I want to provide a fantasy for you so that make me gay or bi" I showed with men in football and baseball doesn't. Ake me gay or bi. The fact the skin color tone and total sexual satisfaction is the mind blower. Having two woman was hot but I don't desire it. So if I want to get off why not allow my wife to enjoy the experience of two disks"
All I’m saying is he knows u have a negative view of him if he said yea I’m turned on by big black cocks babe …. And that’s ok there’s nothing wrong w that

i there, my girl is 30, she is kind of open sexually, and the cuckold process is a long one so as a start my first goal is to be able to use a bbc dildo in a bedroom scenario as if we are doing a threesome and that she needs to take good care of him, im already 7,5 inches long and 6 thick, for her im more than enough but i would die to watch her suck a 10 inch bbc etc.......how long of a process it took for you guys to reach a step like this, how did you do it, was there some awkward stages? Cause for sure if i straight away tell her my fantasy she is gonna find it weird coming from me so there is a process but i know for sure she likes big ones, but she is not into black guys, she into any hung fit good looking guys lets say

Back