Black Dick Matters...

Once upon a time I wouldn’t even think about fuckin a white woman. Growing up in the hood, I’ve always heard be careful of white girls. So I stayed away, in fact, I avoid them whenever they would even try to hold a conversation with me in general. It wasn’t until I was 20 years old when my world changed.

I was working as a projectionist in the movie theater. This particular blonde white girl always came upstairs to give me the new movie reels to put together. This time she stayed to help me and we talked and got to know it each other (as coworkers). On a Thursday night after the theater closed, I had to watch the movie to make sure it played correctly for Friday night showing. She stayed to watch it with me. She sat behind me a few rows back. Halfway through the movie she came up sat next to me. I don’t know what it was, but we looked at each for a moment (felt like 10 mins) and she kissed me. My mind was like ‘bruh remember what their story is’ but I couldn’t stop the feeling. She got up and walked to entrance of the theater (I thought she was leaving, and I was like oh ******* bruh). But she came back, she put a chair behind the door to lock it ( the assistant manager was in the booth cashing out). We kissed some more, she unzipped my pants (my dick was so ready) as she leaned over to start sucking my dick. And I do mean she sucked my dick like she had been sucking dick forever. She took off her pants, stranded my dick, rode me to the next level. She keep saying ‘I’ve wanted to fuck since I started working here’. I didn’t talk much, just listening to my dick slide in and out of her very tight and wet white pussy. I wanted to see if she could take the dick straight up, so I laid on the floor, put her legs on my shoulder and beat her pussy in the ground, she screamed and I didn’t care if the manager heard, her pussy was magnificent. And before I could come to my senses again, I bussed the hardest and heaviest nut I ever busted in my life deeply inside her. And I was like ‘oh *******, please don't be pregnant’. She was on the pill (damn good news). We got dressed, walked out of the theater and to our surprise, the manager had gone home. He obviously forgot we was still in the theater. We fucked at least 4 more times until she moved away for college. Sadly, we never saw each other again (post social media, text messages, etc).

But SHE changed my view and mind for ever!

Once upon a time I wouldn’t even think about fuckin a white woman. Growing up in the hood, I’ve always heard be careful of white girls. So I stayed away, in fact, I avoid them whenever they would even try to hold a conversation with me in general. It wasn’t until I was 20 years old when my world changed.

I was working as a projectionist in the movie theater. This particular blonde white girl always came upstairs to give me the new movie reels to put together. This time she stayed to help me and we talked and got to know it each other (as coworkers). On a Thursday night after the theater closed, I had to watch the movie to make sure it played correctly for Friday night showing. She stayed to watch it with me. She sat behind me a few rows back. Halfway through the movie she came up sat next to me. I don’t know what it was, but we looked at each for a moment (felt like 10 mins) and she kissed me. My mind was like ‘bruh remember what their story is’ but I couldn’t stop the feeling. She got up and walked to entrance of the theater (I thought she was leaving, and I was like oh ******* bruh). But she came back, she put a chair behind the door to lock it ( the assistant manager was in the booth cashing out). We kissed some more, she unzipped my pants (my dick was so ready) as she leaned over to start sucking my dick. And I do mean she sucked my dick like she had been sucking dick forever. She took off her pants, stranded my dick, rode me to the next level. She keep saying ‘I’ve wanted to fuck since I started working here’. I didn’t talk much, just listening to my dick slide in and out of her very tight and wet white pussy. I wanted to see if she could take the dick straight up, so I laid on the floor, put her legs on my shoulder and beat her pussy in the ground, she screamed and I didn’t care if the manager heard, her pussy was magnificent. And before I could come to my senses again, I bussed the hardest and heaviest nut I ever busted in my life deeply inside her. And I was like ‘oh *******, please don't be pregnant’. She was on the pill (damn good news). We got dressed, walked out of the theater and to our surprise, the manager had gone home. He obviously forgot we was still in the theater. We fucked at least 4 more times until she moved away for college. Sadly, we never saw each other again (post social media, text messages, etc).

But SHE changed my view and mind for ever!
Love the story

Back