Black cucks?

Wvcuckcouple27

Couple
From
WV, US
I'm a proud black cuck who thoroughly enjoys every aspect of the lifestyle. Im married to a white woman with the sexiest little body who just happens to need more dick than I can provide (just barely 4.5 inches). From what I've seen and experienced, black cucks are few and far between. Are there any other black cucks here, or cucks of color? Would love to connect with a person on a similar situation as us.

I'm a proud black cuck who thoroughly enjoys every aspect of the lifestyle. Im married to a white woman with the sexiest little body who just happens to need more dick than I can provide (just barely 4.5 inches). From what I've seen and experienced, black cucks are few and far between. Are there any other black cucks here, or cucks of color? Would love to connect with a person on a similar situation as us.

I imagine there are definitely others like you. I saw one on Fetlife, it may actually have been you (if you're on that site). No disrespect to you, but your reality shows that a lot of the ridiculous gay fantasy on this site about EVERY black male is bigger than all the white males is silly. Black males, just like white males, follow a bell curve when it comes to penis size. The average black male is bigger than the average white male, but there are big white cocks and smaller black cocks.

I imagine there are definitely others like you. I saw one on Fetlife, it may actually have been you (if you're on that site). No disrespect to you, but your reality shows that a lot of the ridiculous gay fantasy on this site about EVERY black male is bigger than all the white males is silly. Black males, just like white males, follow a bell curve when it comes to penis size. The average black male is bigger than the average white male, but there are big white cocks and smaller black cocks.
We are on there, so it probably was us. I think black men get so hung up on the idea of sharing or being around other naked men.

New here. Don't consider myself a cuck, but I am a black guy who's very into sharing my girlfriend. She's half white and half Peruvian. Started this 6 years ago when we were in college, dating long distance. She found two guys during the time whom she would meet up with and suck, everything was recorded for my personal pleasure.

Rarely come across black cucks. You would be the third 1 in years for me. But it is whatever it is. Your white girl like all white girls are gonna love to have many black men. Its all their fantasy.

Wassup

New here. Don't consider myself a cuck, but I am a black guy who's very into sharing my girlfriend. She's half white and half Peruvian. Started this 6 years ago when we were in college, dating long distance. She found two guys during the time whom she would meet up with and suck, everything was recorded for my personal pleasure.
Damn that's a great mix. We need to talk ?

Back