Black cuckolding

Ah it’s a pity that yout not interested in meeting a white couple for you both to seduce my wife while I watch and masturbate as you use her body for both yours and her sexual satisfaction.

Como pareja negra, ha sido una pequeña lucha encontrar otro hombre negro a medida que entramos en el estilo de vida con los cuernos. Algún consejo o interesados?? ¡Mi esposa es hermosa con un culo fuera de este mundo! Pero desde que sumergimos nuestro dedo del pie en estas aguas, hemos visto muchas infidelidades interraciales con hombres negros, pero no hemos visto tantas BBC en busca de una hermosa mujer negra de culo grueso.
L que cuentas ha sido también nuestra experiencia de vida y para nosotros es más complicado pues somos bisexuales los dos y si es raro ver parejas cucklod donde el hombre es negro más raro es que además sea bisexual

As a black couple it has been a slight struggle to find another black man as we enter into the lifestyle with cuckolding. Any advice or interested parties?? My wife is gorgeous with an ass out of this world! But since dipping our toe in these waters we’ve seen a lot of interracial cuckolding with black guys, but haven’t seen as many BBC’s looking for a thick assed beautiful black woman
That's because black women or black couples are rare in the most popular lifestyle active regions of the country. Also there are trust issues there. Every brotha I have talked to outside of the lifestyle and told them about me being a Bull and enjoying more married women than they do single women they're response is always a "hell no I would never allow someone to be with my woman"! So there is a slight trust stigma there as well as black couples just being rare! Also the only racist rhetoric I have ever received about being with none black women was from some black women. They have looked at my profile on AFF and saw some of my videos and would say something like "you are sexy, but you are damaged goods because you fuck white women"! I could have gotten really nasty with them and hurt their feelings but I decided to let ride and be the bigger person and not respond knowing that's why these women are going to spend most of their time looking for someone than finding someone that will play with them because of foolishness like that!

I've been in the lifestyle for about 14 years now and I have only played with 1 full black couple, the other several couple's were mixed and the man was black but the women were not!

I hear down in Atlanta they have big lifestyle parties with lots of black couples but here in Southern California it's rare.

That's because black women or black couples are rare in the most popular lifestyle active regions of the country. Also there are trust issues there. Every brotha I have talked to outside of the lifestyle and told them about me being a Bull and enjoying more married women than they do single women they're response is always a "hell no I would never allow someone to be with my woman"! So there is a slight trust stigma there as well as black couples just being rare! Also the only racist rhetoric I have ever received about being with none black women was from some black women. They have looked at my profile on AFF and saw some of my videos and would say something like "you are sexy, but you are damaged goods because you fuck white women"! I could have gotten really nasty with them and hurt their feelings but I decided to let ride and be the bigger person and not respond knowing that's why these women are going to spend most of their time looking for someone than finding someone that will play with them because of foolishness like that!

I've been in the lifestyle for about 14 years now and I have only played with 1 full black couple, the other several couple's were mixed and the man was black but the women were not!

I hear down in Atlanta they have big lifestyle parties with lots of black couples but here in Southern California it's rare.
Thanks for the insight. I would agree mkst black men would not be into this, hell I was shocked when my husband brought it up! I was like “ are you sure”.. I’m still a little nervous about if he can handle it, but we’ve talked about it for some time and he insists he’s cool with it. I never really thought about it until he broached the subject. But he does truly enjoy to please me and see me satisfied, so something like being a “hotwife” ties into that at the root. But I’ve decided to give him what he wants.. a front row seat to seeing a lucky guy make my eyes roll and my toes curl lol. He’ll have to deal with the moans and screams if done right

Thanks for the insight. I would agree mkst black men would not be into this, hell I was shocked when my husband brought it up! I was like “ are you sure”.. I’m still a little nervous about if he can handle it, but we’ve talked about it for some time and he insists he’s cool with it. I never really thought about it until he broached the subject. But he does truly enjoy to please me and see me satisfied, so something like being a “hotwife” ties into that at the root. But I’ve decided to give him what he wants.. a front row seat to seeing a lucky guy make my eyes roll and my toes curl lol. He’ll have to deal with the moans and screams if done right
Good luck to you!

Back