Black cuckolding

As a black couple it has been a slight struggle to find another black man as we enter into the lifestyle with cuckolding. Any advice or interested parties?? My wife is gorgeous with an ass out of this world! But since dipping our toe in these waters we’ve seen a lot of interracial cuckolding with black guys, but haven’t seen as many BBC’s looking for a thick assed beautiful black woman

As a black couple it has been a slight struggle to find another black man as we enter into the lifestyle with cuckolding. Any advice or interested parties?? My wife is gorgeous with an ass out of this world! But since dipping our toe in these waters we’ve seen a lot of interracial cuckolding with black guys, but haven’t seen as many BBC’s looking for a thick assed beautiful black woman
If you were in Chicago...

Interesting!!! We are a interracial Blk male white female happy hunting!

Love beautiful black women

Seriously? That’sa dream for me

Trust me you will soon show some pics of her to see if your get a few nipples

The first black couple that I had a 3way -- he was a big man 6.5 ft tall - she was 5 ft and very thin with small tits -- she came out of the shower and order him around while she kissed me and played with my cock. I did not know she was so dom but wow she was good and he turned out to be nice and very submissive.

Last edited:
Back