Black cocks cumming

tumblr_nwdkxwxN7H1u387mjo1_500.gif

tumblr_o7vk19l5sN1vv8qfwo1_400.gif
1098641890.gif
I love everyone of these big beautiful black cocks. I want them all to cum in me.

What a fucking fucking beautiful cock!! Dammit I would love to watch it thrust balls-deep in my wife and unstoppably pumping that awesome load of black-baby-batter all over her thirsty cervix.

The stunning muscularity of the stud's pump-bulge fully on show while he's stroking off then ejaculating as massively as he does arouses me like crazy. It's just like my young black boyfriend's when he masturbates open-legged for me alone and my wife in our threesomes.

I'd love to kiss that beautiful bulge just forward of my buddy's butt-hole and to lick it and with my pressed fingertips feel it burgeoning to ever-increasing bigness, then feel it muscularly and manfully throbbing with every spunk-spurt that erupts from its gaping cumslit, as the video so hotly demonstrates.

And those powerful rhythmical contractions of his gorgeous cock-root. Oh my!!---they just go on and on and on and obviously extremely satisfyingly for that black boi even after he's shot his whole load.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Lovely smile and wink he flashes too after he's thrown his head back and groaned and grunted in his orgasmic *******.

Last edited:
Back