Black cocks cumming

So all white men are hairy, scrawny with small pink dicks? Do you realize how ignorant you sound?
If you are so offended by what I said, what are you doing on this site? :rolleyes: And I didn't say ALL white men. But the vast majority DO look like this to me. Unlike most of the phonies on here who are just fantasizing (probably you included), I'm only attracted to black men and have been my whole life! If I found white men so sexually appealing, I would not be on a site like this. So get off your high horse.

tumblr_inline_n2knrjQRUk1qeggf4.gif
cum1.gif
20a2.gif
Now that really gets my juices flowing ! I wish my pussy was impaled on that bbc !
I can only imagine how wonderful that beautifully hard big black cock would feel inside me,especially with him pumping his warm black cock creme deep up me,filling my bbc only pussy full to the hilt with his cum.
And I’d lick him clean too when he slides out and slides that cock into my waiting mouth ! Just makes me soo wet at the thought !
So much so that I’ve just mentioned to my hubby that I’ve now got such an appetite for some bbc right now,that i’m going to call my African black lover (he’s blessed with a gorgeous 9 1/2”) right now,tell him my pussy is “on fire” and wet for him, and ask him to cum over and give me a good fucking !
Hopefully he can stay the night,because my pussy and my mouth need to feel and taste his hard bbc exploding the copious loads of potent black seed he’s capable of giving me over a night of unbridled passion and erotic hot bbc sex !
My hubby loves watching him perform and fucking me for all he’s worth - I can’t wait ! I may even get my hubby to lick my clit to get me all prepared so I’m able to easily take his throbbing big hard bbc when he arrives !
Although having been fucked by his bbc over the years has stretched my pussy pretty much now,that accommodating his bbc and being able to take it fully up my tight little white pussy hasn’t been an issue,after the first few times he fucked me all those years ago.
It just makes it so much easier when he’s horny (which is most of the time) to know that my pussy is so used to bbc that whenever we catch up,the 3 of us know that his big cock and my tight pussy are now just made for one another. My pussy fits over his bbc “just like a glove” ! Lol
Gotta go now ! Love to all those beautiful bbc’s Out there,especially those in Melbourne Australia ! xxx

View attachment 2847259
View attachment 2847260

The only crime here is that these black horse loads weren't pumped into married white pussies, as all black loads should. To be completely honest, loads from a bbc should be the only loads allowed in married white pussies. Why else would they be able produce so much cum?
Holy fuck is that guys dick real? Hate to see black seed being wasted in this way.

Back