Black cocks cumming

Omg so hot. But don't waste a drop like that! Shoot it deep in my tight pussy, every drop!
I agree ! My tight little pussy has only accepted bbc cum for the last 8 years or so ! I’m soo used to it now that I couldn’t imagine any other cum filling my pussy than potent black cock creme ! We both wouldn’t have it any other way ! Lol xxx

What a thread! There is such a contrast to me, between black men and white men. When I see a black man naked, ALL I can think of is sex. I love their muscular bodies, their big, strong dicks... they just look gorgeous naked (at least 95% or more of the time!). Whereas NOTHING appeals to me whatsoever about seeing a naked white man... their hairy, scrawny bodies, not to mention their little pink dicks! Even the bigger pink dicks I've seen have been a turn-off to me. I don't even look at white men in a sexual way, which is why I'm surprised by how many women on here are married to white men, yet profess their love for black men! I don't get it and never will. Looking at these absolutely gorgeous black cocks cumming in this thread only further confirms this...

What a thread! There is such a contrast to me, between black men and white men. When I see a black man naked, ALL I can think of is sex. I love their muscular bodies, their big, strong dicks... they just look gorgeous naked (at least 95% or more of the time!). Whereas NOTHING appeals to me whatsoever about seeing a naked white man... their hairy, scrawny bodies, not to mention their little pink dicks! Even the bigger pink dicks I've seen have been a turn-off to me. I don't even look at white men in a sexual way, which is why I'm surprised by how many women on here are married to white men, yet profess their love for black men! I don't get it and never will. Looking at these absolutely gorgeous black cocks cumming in this thread only further confirms this...
So all white men are hairy, scrawny with small pink dicks? Do you realize how ignorant you sound?

Back