Black cock wanted Huntsville, AL/southern Tennessee in Aug

D12ave

Couple
Visiting Huntsville, AL / southern Tennessee August 6-10. Fantasy is to have my 54 year old wife enjoy a black cock while I watch. She's a horny 5'5", 36C, 150 lbs sexy woman. Prefer cock under 8". DD free and ub2. Any suggestions for places to visit for a prospect?

Interested n both Kakarot03 and Bullntenn areas. Can you please provide other pics with info - age, weight, height, smoke/nonsmoke, *******/no *******, *******/no *******, desires, likes, etc. Cock pic would be helpful. She gets gitty talking about her black coworkers and would never act upon it. Thought maybe she might while on vacation but no guarantees. Loves doggy and missionary positions.

Well her ad did say 'black cock' not 'BBC' so don't make a big deal about it. We're still black men. Good penetration is in the DNA, no matter the size actually.[/QU
Well her ad did say 'black cock' not 'BBC' so don't make a big deal about it. We're still black men. Good penetration is in the DNA, no matter the size actually.
My apologies if my post took offense to any and all. Fact being that a lot of cucks pack 6+ so that would defeat the whole purpose of the fantasy, Taboo, and other contributing factors of this lifestyle. The True Hotwives and girlfriends I have encountered want weight not change. If you don't think size matters ask around on this site and these ladies will be honored to chat with you.

Actually it doesn't defeat the purpose of the fantasy, LOL. I've been in the lifestyle for almost ten years. I've had group sex where the lady enjoyed a black cock under 8' better and vice versa (for those that like bigger). Are you black??? Cause you sound more like white dude that has a fantasy for his lady. If the lady wants a black cock under 8 inches, then you should respect that.

At the end of the day, the being black..... IS the taboo. Any self-respecting and intelligent black man would know that. Not sure why you don't know that. No hard feelings either way. Good day and have fun out there.

Actually it doesn't defeat the purpose of the fantasy, LOL. I've been in the lifestyle for almost ten years. I've had group sex where the lady enjoyed a black cock under 8' better and vice versa (for those that like bigger). Are you black??? Cause you sound more like white dude that has a fantasy for his lady. If the lady wants a black cock under 8 inches, then you should respect that.

At the end of the day, the being black..... IS the taboo. Any self-respecting and intelligent black man would know that. Not sure why you don't know that. No hard feelings either way. Good day and have fun out there.
I find your last post to be entertaining at the least. Try messaging these ladies my friend instead of me. Done

I find your last post to be entertaining at the least. Try messaging these ladies my friend instead of me. Done

Weak comeback. That doesn't matter in regards to the valid point I made. You lack understanding. She'll find what she's looking , I'm sure. Your comments shows insecurity and also self-centered . If you weren't you wouldn't have got offended by her post. (drops mic, walks away)

Last edited:
Visiting Huntsville, AL / southern Tennessee August 6-10. Fantasy is to have my 54 year old wife enjoy a black cock while I watch. She's a horny 5'5", 36C, 150 lbs sexy woman. Prefer cock under 8". DD free and ub2. Any suggestions for places to visit for a prospect?
Very interested!! Will be in Huntsville that weekend as well. Interested?

Hey, you guys live close to Huntsville?

Back