Black cock slides into white pussy – she watches from the background

As most of you that know me, I've been involved inter-racially for almost 19 years now and even after all this time, one of the most erotic scenes while having sex with a black man is to look down and watch my black lovers cock penetrating me, much like we see in many of these very hot photos.. or in better words like this thread is labeled, Watching Black Cock Sliding Into White Pussy... It seems as if I never get tired of watching any of my black lovers cock going in and out of me... If for any unusual reason I'm having a hard time finding that perfect orgasm, (which hardly ever happens, as I'm always multiple orgasmic) all I need to do is look down and watch him going in and out of me and it's like an automatic orgasm in the making... So I can relate to many of these photos and hopefully we will continue to see more...and I want to thank everyone for your contributions, especially thanking Feirefiz for all her efforts in making this thread very exciting..

As most of you that know me, I've been involved inter-racially for almost 19 years now and even after all this time, one of the most erotic scenes while having sex with a black man is to look down and watch my black lovers cock penetrating me, much like we see in many of these very hot photos.. or in better words like this thread is labeled, Watching Black Cock Sliding Into White Pussy... It seems as if I never get tired of watching any of my black lovers cock going in and out of me... If for any unusual reason I'm having a hard time finding that perfect orgasm, (which hardly ever happens, as I'm always multiple orgasmic) all I need to do is look down and watch him going in and out of me and it's like an automatic orgasm in the making... So I can relate to many of these photos and hopefully we will continue to see more...and I want to thank everyone for your contributions, especially thanking Feirefiz for all her efforts in making this thread very exciting..

Blue-eyed Gwen Stark & dark-skinned Jason Brown
btw 115 - Kopie.jpg btw 116 - Kopie.jpg btw 117 - Kopie.jpg btw 114 - Kopie.jpg btw 113 - Kopie - Kopie.jpg btw 101 - Kopie - Kopie.jpg

I love seeing pictures taken from this position,im trying to find I pic I saw where its a few pics taken from this position where his bbc is balls deep inside her & cum inside her so much its flowing out her pussy whilst he's so deep in her,Must find it

Back