Black cock loving hot wife’s sex close ups…

I get a few people that message me or reply…..yeah, whatever, then you woke up….or telling me, nice fantasy you have there To many of my posts. I guess it can be hard to believe and i don’t really care if anyone believes me or not, I’m having the time of my life and i know exactly how lucky i am and i don’t take a second of it for granted.

Well, this is just a small snipit of the thousands of pictures i have of my wife over the years enjoying what she enjoys by far the most when it comes to sex, fun with her black friends with benefits. I live it daily, she recruits, recruits, recruits friends and friends of friends that show any interest in an alternative lifestyle like this.

Yes, my wife fucks black men as her regular sexual diet, for the last 15 years, she fucks one of her black boyfriends as much as most newly weds fuck each other, that’s no joke. The woman is a nympho, loves everything about sex, loves black cocks, balls, their cum, she’ll eat pussy but far prefers black cock but I’ve seen her tongue buried in several of our friends snatches over the years. I always new this was in her the way she was all over me our entire marriage and she has admitted I awoke a sexual beast in her that won’t ever go away.

I love every second of every day! We have been together friends/dating/married over 40 years and just were meant to be. We never fight, argue little and just love each other to the moon and back. If anything, me opening her up and giving her sexual freedom has even deepen and broadened her overall love for me, the amount i trust i have in her to allow this, really impresses her!

I’m luck MF’r!

Back