Black Cock Between White Tits

It's was very hot to be sure and she enjoyed it a lot. As he started cumming she grabbed his cock and put it in her mouth to get his cum and swallow it, savoring his taste...
Great that you and your beautiful married white slut wife enjoyed the black man fucking your wife's big beautiful naked white TiTs, areolas and nipples until he shot his hot cum load on your wife's face and lips, and in her cum hungry mouth. Excellent that your wife was so excited that she grabbed his black cock and put it in her mouth to make sure all of his cum was shot into her mouth so that she could enjoy savoring his cum before she swallowed it.
My wife is much like your wife in that when a cock starts cumming, she will grab it and put it in her mouth to make sure all of his cum is shot into her mouth so that she could enjoy savoring his cum before she swallows it. Which is exciting to see but I also love to watch men's cocks shooting their cum loads all over my wife's face and lips. But since my wife loves swallowing the men's cum loads soooo much, I very seldom get to enjoy seeing that, which is disappointing for me.

Great that you and your beautiful married white slut wife enjoyed the black man fucking your wife's big beautiful naked white TiTs, areolas and nipples until he shot his hot cum load on your wife's face and lips, and in her cum hungry mouth. Excellent that your wife was so excited that she grabbed his black cock and put it in her mouth to make sure all of his cum was shot into her mouth so that she could enjoy savoring his cum before she swallowed it.
My wife is much like your wife in that when a cock starts cumming, she will grab it and put it in her mouth to make sure all of his cum is shot into her mouth so that she could enjoy savoring his cum before she swallows it. Which is exciting to see but I also love to watch men's cocks shooting their cum loads all over my wife's face and lips. But since my wife loves swallowing the men's cum loads soooo much, I very seldom get to enjoy seeing that, which is disappointing for me.
Well she learned that she prefers to let it shoot more on her face etc than directly in her mouth as the temparture/consistancy triggers her gag reflex which is decidely not sexy... she is learning as she goes but knows to clean him up after he stops shooting as its her job to make sure she cleans up all the mess she made from him.

You are lucky that your wife prefers men to shoot their cum loads on her face rather than directly in her mouth. Wonderful that your slut wife knows to clean up the black men after they have finished their cum loads on her.
I have explained to my wife many times that she could have the black men shoot their cum loads on her face and lips, TiTs and nipples also, and then I could scoop up all of the men's cum loads and pour it is her mouth for her to enjoy savoring before she swallows' their cum. That way I still get to enjoy seeing their cum on my wife's face and she still gets to enjoy swallowing their cum. My wife tells me ok, she will have the guys cum on her face and then have me scoop their cum into her mouth to enjoy swallowing. But she gets sooo excited that she forgets to have the guys cum on her face, grabs their cocks, puts them in her mouth and waits for them to cum in her mouth.

Back