Black bull is looking for a hotwife in NC or SC

Hello, I am a real black bull; I am into fucking white women. I don't care if you are young or old or somewhere in between, married, single or attached and I will stretch and gape your pussy and make it sore that you will be no good for a few days. If you are in a cuckold relationship that is even better because I enjoy fucking white wives in front of their inadept sexual husbands or boyfriends plus I enjoy an audience. I am into breeding white women and I am into ownership of white women and couples if you are interested in that, you can hit me with a message or reach me at kik, REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I am a real black bull; I am into fucking white women. I don't care if you are young or old or somewhere in between, married, single or attached and I will stretch and gape your pussy and make it sore that you will be no good for a few days. If you are in a cuckold relationship that is even better because I enjoy fucking white wives in front of their inadept sexual husbands or boyfriends plus I enjoy an audience. I am into breeding white women and I am into ownership of white women and couples if you are interested in that, you can hit me with a message or reach me at kik, REMOVED
Wow love the avatar

Hi cuckold white couple in Fayetteville looking for a dominant black guy to dominate me in front of my husband both of us are by and very submissive I love a thick black cock pounding me and filling me full and husband licking my gapping pussy clean and sucking my black daddy clean

Back