Black Bull For Breeding.

I am a black bull and ready to breed any woman or couple or anyone interested in my seed. I'm fertile, healthy, blõõd group O and genotype AA.

You can reach out to me.
I am a white mature wife who loves monster black bulls. I want A BULL, someone who never asks me what I want he makes me do all he wants. If I cry, scream, cuss, fuss fight, just ignore me, if I moan, groan, grunt, purr, just keep it up you are doing fine" I like to get owned by real bulls for their please, is that you? I am in College Station, TX, I am 60 years old, love sex as much or more than when I was 20.

I need 3 to 6 black bulls willing to turn a mature white wife into a bbc 3 hole cum slut, you must own her and have her begging for more!!!

I am a black bull and ready to breed any woman or couple or anyone interested in my seed. I'm fertile, healthy, blõõd group O and genotype AA.

You can reach out to me.
I need 3 or 4 Black bulls to just show up, when she opens door just push your way in come in and OWN HER! undress her, I want 3 or 4 Black bulls to hammer balls deep in her pussy and ass, fill them with cum, fill her mouth and make her swallow. make her beg for more make her agree for you to come back and bring more. and want it videoed and put on internet
I WANT HER TOTALLY OWNED!!!

I need 3 or 4 Black bulls to just show up, when she opens door just push your way in come in and OWN HER! undress her, I want 3 or 4 Black bulls to hammer balls deep in her pussy and ass, fill them with cum, fill her mouth and make her swallow. make her beg for more make her agree for you to come back and bring more. and want it videoed and put on internet
I WANT HER TOTALLY OWNED!!!
Wow . My wife will be next . Many years ago we developed a friendship with Ron from Tampa . He met us at swing club and 1st night took us to parking lot to indulge in his van . He asked me if my wife had been with Black guys . No , but I've told her I wanted her to soon . He asked if I wanted to go back in with his load dripping from her pussy and pulled his monster cock out , bent her over and fucked her like the whore she was . . She left a puddle in the chair she sat in back inside . We didn't go to a party that night and fucked him again in parking lot . He really owned her pussy for a long time but turned my wife into a bbc anal whore and I love nothing better that watching the incredible pleasure she gets from it

Wow . My wife will be next . Many years ago we developed a friendship with Ron from Tampa . He met us at swing club and 1st night took us to parking lot to indulge in his van . He asked me if my wife had been with Black guys . No , but I've told her I wanted her to soon . He asked if I wanted to go back in with his load dripping from her pussy and pulled his monster cock out , bent her over and fucked her like the whore she was . . She left a puddle in the chair she sat in back inside . We didn't go to a party that night and fucked him again in parking lot . He really owned her pussy for a long time but turned my wife into a bbc anal whore and I love nothing better that watching the incredible pleasure she gets from it
Well where are pictures? Video? Would love to see it!

I am a white mature wife who loves monster black bulls. I want A BULL, someone who never asks me what I want he makes me do all he wants. If I cry, scream, cuss, fuss fight, just ignore me, if I moan, groan, grunt, purr, just keep it up you are doing fine" I like to get owned by real bulls for their please, is that you? I am in College Station, TX, I am 60 years old, love sex as much or more than when I was 20.
Well CUMLORD BBC. Where are you located?

Back